Cuddles!

Midas POV
it has been two weeks since Drift and I kissed, I love him a lot and couldn't wait to see him again. I walked out of my office to see Drift, I smile but it faded when I saw him talking to some girl, I walked over to them, "Hello Drift!" I said happily as I hugged him from the side, "Hello Goldie" he said hugging me back, I huffed at the name "Uhmmm hello I'm still here" the girl said and I looked at her. She had blonde hair, light blue eyes, pale skin and bright blue lipstick. "Oh goldie this is my sister Sugar"Drift said, I was really relieved. "Hello I'm Midas" I said putting my hand out for her to shake. "Sugar, but you already know that" she shook my hand and smiled. "So who's the more let's say dominate one?" she said smirking. I blushed deeply and hid my face. I heard Drift chuckle nervously "Well..." he started, I lifted my face from my hands and still tried hiding my blush. "Clearly me, just look how short he is compared to me" Drift said rufflingy hair "H-Hey! That doesn't mean  anything!" I pouted, trying to make him stop messing up my hair. "But it does" he chuckled. I simply blushed and looked away. I heard Sugar giggle. I looked down a hallway to see Brutus running over to us "Sir!" he said holding up the documents about Shadow I told him to work on. "I found some-" he stopped talking for a second "Well?" I said he didn't respond. I looked to were he was looking and saw him staring a Sugar. I rolled my eyes "Excuse us" I said grabbing his arm and taking him to my office "Ok what did you find" I said as I shit the door. "Well I found out more about their security systems and where they keep their weapons" he responded "and I'm still looking at some more" he added "ok good, also why we're you staring at sugar?" I asked "So that's her name?" he asked and I nodded "Yeah she's a total beb" he responded, I roll my eyes and went back out to tell Drift something. I saw him on one of the couches, I see his sister is no where to be found. I sat next to him, grabbed his arm and put it around me so I can cuddle into his side. He chuckled softly and rested his hand on my waist. "Can we go my room and cuddle" I said looking up at him, he smiled and got up helping me up. I led him to my room and I got some comfie clothes and went in the bathroom to change. I change and walk pit and lay in my bed. Drift sits next to me and smiles. I drag him down and cuddle with him. He wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into his chest. He takes off his mask and kisses my head softly. I smiles and yawn softly and soon doze off into a nice peaceful sleep.

Sup my fellow peeps hope this wasn't too short and sorry for the late update I was busy with personal issues and figuring out a new book idea my friend wants so I'll try to update this one more frequently before I publish that book. Have a g'day and see you soon😋😋