Reused Pizza ~ Chapter 1

The young girl sat there fumbling with her fingers. "Where did they go." She thought as she sat on the stairs at her Local Chuck E. Cheese. Suddenly droplets of water fell down splashing her as they went. "Goddammit." She groaned, she went to text her friends who ditched her, but her phone was dead. "Looks like im stuck" She rolled her eyes and got up, her long hair falling behind her and sticking to her back. As she opened the door she noticed all the lights were off "What happened?" She shrugged and took a seat at one of the party tables. "This is... strange." She said to herself when suddenly a gust of wind filled the building knocking her to the floor. "What the-"

"Hush now." A tall figure said from behind "Don't alert the guards." Fern looked behind her, a tall, dark, handsome man said from behind her, his pale skin conflicted with his jet black hair and stormy blue eyes. His wine purple suit with his Forest green tie just made him look so professional. Fern blushed at the sight of him. He reached his hand out and she accepted, pulling her up. His strong gaze locking onto her. Looking for any weaknesses. "I-i'm fern." She whispered to him "I don't need yours, and you don't need mine." Suddenly He pulled out a golden cane with the Chuck E. Cheese mascot on top, he slammed it onto the floor and was absorbed by black smoke. Fern coughed and tried to blow it away but when it was the mysterious man was gone. "Who was that..."

The Sun rose and the workers came in for their shift Fern hid in the bathroom all day, she waited to see if the man would be here again. Her stomach would grumble but she was too worried about a worker questioning who she was. She heard her friends gossiping about her "Fern is sUCH a loser. " "I know! She wanted to have a party at chuck e cheese. " They giggled and left. Tears filled her eyes as she sat alone on the toilet. When night fell she crept out and sat at the same table. Waiting. One of the animatronics jumped at her, The mysterious man appeared and slammed his golden cane. The ruby eyes of the rat were glowing red and the animatronic went back to its spot on the stage.

Fern trembled and hugged the man "T-thank you..." "Its my pleasure" The man said " Here, take some pizza." he told her then handed some reused pizza, the man went to slam his cane and use his magic...
Then Fern grabbed his sleeve "Dont go yet! P-please..." "I guess I can stay for a bit" As the man sat down, he still was so much taller than her, standing at around 6"4 Feet tall. Fern looked into his eyes while he ate his pizza and blushed. She couldn't resist his good looks.

After they spent the night eating pizza the sun began to rise "I must go. We will meet again. " "Please! Atleast tell me your name!" Before he could answer the man disappeared "Maybe next time..."  She began crying again. "Maybe tomorrow willl be better" She heard the workers of the morning shift coming in. "Oh shi-"