- 2 -

Risotto's  Pov

I heard a knock on the door. "It has to be the new member, I'll go" I said to my team. I went downstairs and opened the door finding a girl with H/L H/C hair and E/Y eyes that was shorter than me.

Y/N's Pov

The door opened revealing a HYPER tall man with black scleras and red eyes that scanned me from bottom to top. He was kinda scary honestly.

"Are you Y/N L/N?" He said in a very deep husky voice. "Yes, I am" I replied confidently. "Then, you can come in, I'll show you were you can leave your things" He said, letting me in. "Thank you" I smiled shyly. I went in and HOLY FUCK, the house inside was pretty nice!

He showed me my new room and I was a bit shocked by it. "It is smaller than your older one?" He said in a monotone voice. "No, actually it's much larger" I said rubbing my neck. 'HERE I CAN PUT LOTS OF MY ANIME MERCH, HAHAHAHA' I excitedly thought.

"Now come with me, I'll present to you your new teammates" He said AGAIN in a monotone voice. "Thank you..." "Risotto Nero, but you can call me Risotto" "Then thank you Risotto!" I smiled a bit at him. We reached a big living room with six guys that had turned their faces to mine.

One looked like Draco Malfoy (A/N: Let's imagine that any popular anime, series or movies nowadays existed in 2001 XD), another like a One Piece devil fruit, other like an eggplant, another like a pillow, other one that  wanted to be a superhero but he couldn't and another one that was a fashion disaster.

"This is Y/N L/N, treat her well" Risotto said breaking the silence. The man that looked like an eggplant approached me. "Hi Y/N, nice to meet you, I'm Pesci" He said smiling. I smiled back. "Nice to meet you too Pesci".

Then I sat down on an armchair and they started to introduce themselves.

The Draco Malfoy real name was Prosciutto, the devil fruit man was Ghiaccio, the pillow one was Illuso, the superhero one was Melone and the fashion disaster was Formaggio.

"Hey Y/N" Formaggio said catching my attention. "What?" I said. "Are you a stand user?" "I am, my stand name is Personal Jesus" I answered. "And what's your stand ability? I hope it isn't useless as Formagio's one" Illuso said with a teasing smirk. "Ha, ha, ha, very funny Illuso" Formaggio answered in a sarcastic tone. "Well, my stand can make any inanimated object by taking properties of other objects" I replied.

"So you can make guns or things like that?" Prosciutto joined the conversation. "Yes, normally my stand doesn't fight so I kill by using any weapon" I answered. "Di Molto! What an interesting stand ability!" Melone exclaimed. "Thank you Melone" I smiled to him.

"Well, I am going to unpack my things" "Can we help you?" Pesci asked. I felt a cold sweat forming in my back and got extremely nervous. "No need to worry! I-I'll do it by myself" I answered. "But you brought a lot of suitcases, are you sure?" Formaggio said. "Yes, I'm sure about it" I answered. I left the living room and headed to my new bedroom and started to unpack my things.

Risotto's Pov

Y/N left the room and closed the door. "Pesci, Prosciutto, Melone, tomorrow you'll go to a mission with Y/N" I told my team. "What's the mission about?" Prosciutto asked. "You'll have to assasin a capo that is trying to take our drugs route, his name is Antonello Ricci and he's a stand user" I answered him.

"Antonello Ricci? I've heard about him, he's a very powerful stand user in his mafia" Melone added. "Are you sure that Y/N can come with them? I mean, she's new and all of that shit" Ghiaccio suddenly spoke. "Don't underestimate her, not all the new people at something are bad at it" I defended her with a monotone voice.

(A/N: Here you have the second chapter of this book! This is way shorter than the other one so sorry about that! I'll try to post the third chapter in 1 or 2 days!)
-Andy