"Like shit. It's fine though, I'll try to nap in Mr. Choi's class."

"Yeah, that must work, he doesn't bother looking at us, he knows we're good kids."

Jisung snorted a laugh as he closed his locker. "Good kids? We're mediocre at best."

"Better than being assholes."

"Amen."

The two made their way to the classroom and took their respective seats next to one another. They watched their classmates enter hurriedly, nearly being late as the bell was just about to ring. Jisung greeted Chan with a soft 'morning' when the older passed. Jisung considered Chan a friend,however he worried the older might not agree with that statement. Therefor, Jisung decided to not be as close with the latter, scared that he might get his feelings hurt if it was true that Chan secretly hated him. To avoid such things from happening, Jisung didn't talk much with the friend that was just trying to look out for the younger boy.

"Alright class, listen up! Today, we have a transfer student starting here. Please make him feel at home. Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher entered the classroom whilst speakint, immediately making the class go quiet. The bell rang just as the new student walked in behind the teacher, signalling to the students that whoever entered after him, would be too late. Not that the teachers would care too much anyways, it was college, not high school. Jisung couldn't supress his curiosity as he looked up and saw a boy with light brown hair standing at the front of the class.

Wow.

It was first thing and only thought Jisung had when he looked at the boy's face.

"Hello, I am Lee Minho. I'm 20 years old and studying to be a performing arts major. I'm looking forwards to spending my time here with all of you!" He introduced himself and gave a small bow. Afterwards, he was given a seat and he made his way towards it. When passing Jisung, their eyes met and he gave the younger a warm smile.

Jisung was quite confused, to say the least. He never put effort into his look. Heck, he didn't even brush his hair this morning. Furthermore, most students never really paid attention to Jisung except for when he was in his music class. He was really good at singing and rapping as well as writing songs. Together with Changbin, everyone in that class looked up to them and their talents. Jisung never seemed to notice that they were being put on a pedistole in music. He thought so little of himself, he could never notice those things. So why was this guy looking at him and giving him a smile warmer than the sahara desert? Jisung didn't know. He was probably overthinking —like he always did, so he shook his head in an attempt to get rid of those thoughts.Changbin must've sensed the confused aura, because he looked at Jisung with a slight grin.

"Looks like we could make a new friend."

"Hell no. I'm fine with just you." Jisung quickly said under his breath. Imagining making a new friend already gave him anxiety. He didn't understand how he had managed to become best friends with two social butterflies, but he was secretly a little thankful. They basically took care of all the planning if they were to hang out. All Jisung had to do, was show up and quietly enjoy himself.

"Oh come on, just let me do the talking at first. He seems nice. Plus, he seemed interested in you."

"What?!" Jisung hissed under his breath. Someone interested? In him? No way. Changbin just chuckled as he rolled his eyes. "Not like that, princess. He seemed like he would vibe with you, on like... a friendly level."

"Please don't ever use the word 'vibe' that casually again."

"I thought you would say that about 'princess', if I'm going to be honest." Jisung's cheeks flushed a light shade of pink, quickly averting his gaze back to the front of the class. "Whatever, lets focus on class before Mrs. Park beats our ass for talking more. I already saw her staring at us." Jisung said, rolling his eyes at his friend. Changbin huffed, but did shut up.