001

first day of school

⇨ swipe to see more ⇨sxxylar first day of senior year leggo

sxxylar first day of senior year leggo

comments

amxriahh my cousin lookin fine😍
sxxylar says you queen❤️

danielxvargas17 stop takin selfies n come pick me up before we late
sxxylar calm down bitch🙄

account1 ur so pretty🥺❤️

viktorwozniak @marianocastano 👀👀

account2 have a good day queen

account3 dont you go to mar's school ??

tap to load more

"why're people commenting bout mar on my shit?" skylar asks with a scrunched up, disgusted looking face.

"girl who knows, his fans all typa crazy." her cousin amariah responds with a light chuckle.

the girls were making their way to skylar's car to go pick up their other friends. jackie first, daniel, then mikey. mikey was closest to the school— so close that he could walk but he decides not to since he'd be alone and early to school.

skylar and amariah are cousins and best friends. their moms are twins, and both their dads are long gone, so they all live together. four woman in one home. yes, it can be chaotic sometimes but everyone who comes into that house leaves in a good mood.

as the two drove, amariah turned her spotify playlist on shuffle which led to them both singing along to their song of the week "mad at me" by kiana ledé.

eventually they ended up at jackie's house, then made their mcdonald's run and then went to daniel's.

"about goddamn time." daniel shook his head getting into the car.

"boy y'know you could just walk to mikey's if your parents are bothering you." jackie suggests. daniel's parents are always fighting. they've talked about a divorce plenty of times but never actually went through with it. being high school sweethearts, they can't let each other go.

after the five of them arrived at school, they climbed out skylar's car and walked to their lockers. skylar's, daniel's and jackie's were right next to each other while amariah's and mikey's were across the school.

"lord here they come." jackie rolls her eyes, tapping skylar's shoulder signaling her to turn to the boys walking down the hallway.

players of the school, guys any smart girl would avoid. samy, viktor, ash, mike, and the worst one— mariano castano.

"these girls really drool over that? i could do so much better like c'mon now." skylar chuckles. she's never been one to give in to them, unlike every other girl in that school. she says he's just one those small dick high school boys.