Changing into a new pair of clothes she walks out into the room when she hears Theo wolf whistle making her smile widen.

"Do a turn for me baby!" He cheers her on like her number one supporter.

Hannah laughs loudly when he sits up at the edge of the bed and twirls her around by the hand.

Kissing her chastely on the lips he pats her bottom gently. "Text me later."

Nodding her head she gives him one more peck before she reluctantly leaves.

Driving up to Spencer's house she parks on the street, making sure to lock the car before basically skipping up to the house.

When she gets to the kitchen she sees all the girls impatiently waiting for her near the counter.

"What took you so long?" Emily immediately questions, annoyed that Spencer refused to tell them what was going on until everyone was there.

"I was at Theo's apartment." Hanna says with furrowed eyebrows. "What happened?" She questions with her head tilted in Spencer's direction.

"I heard Melissa arguing with someone on the phone today." Spencer says warily, not knowing how two of the people in the room were going to react.

"Well, who was it?" Aria questions, basically on the edge of her seat.

"Theo." Spencer says. It's silent for a few seconds before Aria explodes.

"Are you trying to accuse my brother of something?" Aria raises her voice, already getting defensive.

"You all read A's message the other day." Spencer reminds them.

"Yes, that he did stuff to protect us! What's the big deal Spencer." Hanna shouts, waving her hands around.

"I have never heard Melissa her so defensive about someone until I confronted her about Theo." Spencer adds in.

"If you haven't noticed Theo is a likable person. Him and Melissa used to be best friends." Aria chides in with a confused face, wondering why Spencer was getting so suspicious.

"What are you talking about?" Spencer questions with furrowed eyebrows.

"Melissa and Theo used to be bestfriends?" Aria questions, not understanding why Spencer was confused.

"I have never seen them talk in my life, not unless Jason and Ian were there." Spencer confesses.

"She was at our house almost every day for years." Aria exclaims, not sure if Spencer thought she was lying or not.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" Spencer asked a bit hurt.

"I just assumed you knew, I mean it went on for years." Aria shrugs her shoulder.

"We're they romantically involved?" Emily speaks up for the first time, glancing at Hanna in apology.

"I'm not sure, I never really asked." Aria shrugs again, annoyed with all the questions.

"I have to go." Hanna mutters.

Aria sighs, saying she had to leave too before driving back home. When she gets there she notices Her brothers other audi that he rarely ever drove anymore. She realizes that that must have been what Hanna was driving when she left.