The Affair~

Justin

It all started with a party.

No, not a childish party with balloons and shit.

Everywhere, people were drunk, especially me.

I never cared much for my girlfriend. I dont even know why I asked her out in the first place.

I looked over to one corner, and there was Selena, my girlfriend, swallowing her ex. But I didn't give a shit, I've seen her cheat on me many times. Hell, I'd never cheat on her. I've always stayed faithful.

I walked over to my best friend, Katy,who looked bored. Her arms were crossed and her eyes twinkled. Her brown curls fell perfectly over her tiny breasts. She was petite and her tight, strapless dress showed off her curves, which were in all the right places. Damn. I never really realized how beautiful she was till now. I licked my lips and wrapped my arms around her waist. She giggled.

"Finally! Someone to talk to." She smiled.

I chuckled, "So how are you liking the party?"

"Boring." She replied.

"Well..I'm about to make this night amazing for you." I whispered into her ear before my lips collided with her neck. Katy shivered and a soft moan escaped her mouth.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are.." I said against her neck. My lips trailed down her neck before hitting her weak spot. She groaned.

"Y-yes.. Justin.." Katy stuttered.

"You're beautiful." I whispered before his lips met Katy's. Our lips moved in perfect sync. It was quite rough and Katy could taste all the alchohol in my mouth. Katy's fingers trailed down to the bottom of my shirt.

"I..want...you.." Katy moaned in my mouth.

"Mm..." I said. A bulge in my pants grew.

Katy noticed. "Justin... do I.. turn you on?"

She bent down to take off my pants. I got a clear view of her breasts, who werent big, but her ass was pretty much a win-win.

I stopped her. "Lets go somewhere.. more private."

I grabbed Katy's hand and led her to a bedroom. I lightly pushed Katy onto the bed. I threw off her clothes, and she did the same to mine. Katy kissed me and didn't leave a spot untouched. I cupped her breasts causing her to gasp lightly. I wasted no time before going into her. It probably would've hurt if she was sober, but she wasn't, making everything so pleasureable.

Katy squirmed and moaned several times.

"Justin! This is..ugh.. amazing..." Katy moaned, trailing off.

I screamed out in pleasure. The funny part is, I remembered all this in the morning.

---

3rd person point of view:

The sun's rays shot through the window.

Katy woke up, rubbing her eyes. Then, she noticed something terribly wrong.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Katy screamed.

Justin quickly woke up.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?" Katy whispered.

"The answer is simple. We had sex." Justin said, as if it was no big deal. Suddenly everything came back to Katy.

"Oh my god... you made me feel so.. wonderful." Katy breathed, lightly touching her lips. Justin smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

"Justin stop." Katy said. Justin frowned.

"You have a girlfriend." Katy whispered.

"I know." He replied, "but I dont love her as much as I love you."

"Justin this isn't gunna work!' Katy said, a bit louder.

"Katy.." Justin said.

"No!" Katy screamed.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? KATY JUST HEAR ME OUT!" Justin yelled, causing her to shut up.

"I love you, Katy. I am fucking in love with you. You know all my secrets and every time I go on that fucking stage, I picture your face. You beautiful smile. Katy you keep me going. I can't live without you. Please Katy. I know this sounds insane. But I've loved you since day one. And i'll love you... to the moon and back." Justin said.

"Justin..." Katy whispered.

"Katy, I want to marry you someday and have these little Katy's running around calling me dad. I want to be with you forever. I dont care what you say, Katy. You cant change my mind." Justin finished.

Katy had tears im the brim of her eyes.

"I love you.." Katy said, embracing Justin's naked body.

"I love you too.. so much.." Justin said against her hair.

"So what does this make of us?" Katy asked.

"I know this is hard to ask but ... I think we should have an affair." Justin said, hopeful.

"Justin! Are you kidding me? What if we get caught?!" Katy scoffed.

"We wont. Please Katy?" Justin whispered.

Katy looked doubtful at first, but softened a bit.

"Ok." Katy whispered, looking into Justin's hazel orbs.

And then... they made love all over again.