RULES

Rules

1) You have to give a permanent follow to the hosts You are required to follow this account (@Bookaholicscommunity)  as well as the founders Shai_003 , sweetwhimsyy_ and Havanah_Reverie.  This will help you know if there are any updates or latest news regarding the book club and the community. (And maybe a few tips too.)

And the admins of your respective genre.

2) You have to read at least one book a week (as many chapters you want to read) + try to return your favours to the people who have read your book. If you can't keep up with this can kindly don't fill the forms because things will be scrutinized every week and if you are seen inactive then you shall be kicked out. Your password is any word starting with 'a'. You can enter as many books you want to.

3) You have to use #BHBC tag or "📚/📕/📖/📒/📓" this symbol so it's easy for the admins to check your performances. If this rule is not worked upon than your comments won't be taken into consideration.

4)When you are done reading a book, make an inline comment next to the respective author's name and tag him/her saying that you have read their book. It's important so that the writer can pay you back by reading your book. You will have to return the favours within one week's time. If you are not found to do it then you shall be kicked out after three warnings.

5) By constructive criticism, we by any means doesn't indicate rudeness or misbehaviour by any member, it doesn't cost a penny to be kind, so be kind! Failure to behave well might lead to strike or even getting kicked out from the Community.

If you're found crudely criticising or bullying a member, you'll be Blacklisted and that means you're banned from facilitating yourself with our cover shop, reviewbook, and any awards we will hold.

6) Be patient. Admins and hosts will try their best to help your work to get recognition they deserve.