✾ 07. ꜰɪʀᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Stay by my side forever. Don't ever leave me,"

"Yes, Muzan-sama,"

And [name] trusted the demon lord with her cold heart, given how he had risked to let her watch the sunrise. She smiled softly as she caressed his face once again, only to feel him shifting his body. She watched as he stood up and soon laid beside her instead, pulling her over.

With her head against his chest and his arms wrapped around her, he let out a content sigh. With the warmth that she radiates against him, Kibutsuji Muzan couldn't help but feel at ease.

He felt the sense of serenity once again when [name] is in his arms, just like how every morning she would always be there, to ensure he has a good rest. To ensure he would fall asleep peacefully, and to ensure he wouldn't randomly kill a pawn.

For that fact, he was appreciative that Doma had turned her into a demon. And he wanted nothing more but for her to live eternally forever with him, even under the blazing hot sun that would kill them off.

--

"I'll dice you to shreds! Before you even get a chance to cut my head off! Take..." and [name] silently remained on the roof as she watched the ongoing battle between Upper Moon Six, Gyutaro and Daki, against the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen as well as Kamado Tanjiro, Agatsuma Zenitsu and ... A demon slayer who had a boar mask.

[name] somehow felt she had come in contact with that demon slayer before, but she couldn't remember who he was. She couldn't remember any demon slayer wearing a boar mask, but he was familiar to her.

She watched as the demon slayer with the boar mask shredded Daki's sashes with ease, and noticed how he wields dual nichirin blades instead of one, similar to the Sound Hashira.

"Don't underestimate the suppleness of my body! Shifting the positions of my orangs is just a child's play! Poison has no effect against a rugged mountain boy like me!" and [name] watched as Daki's head was sliced off.

Together with Gyutaro, which Tanjiro managed to do so.

[name] then noticed, not too far from them. A group of women was standing on the roof, wondering what had happened.

"DID THEY GET THEM?! THEY DID! THEY DID! KYAAA!" and [name] could only place her hands up and cover her ears, given how loud the woman was.

"They did it Hinatsuru-san! Look while you're crossing over to the other side!" and [name] had to stifle a laugh at one of the women had said and watched the other hitting her harshly on the head.

"Do you even know what you're even saying?! Dummy!"

"Something's wrong here!" Hinatsuru yelled out.

"RUUUUUUUUN!" Tengen yelled out, and [name] could only have a soft sigh escaped her lips as she watched Gyutaro's body started to act up. Creating a few cyclones of blood spray, and [name] could only watch as the Demon Slayers tried to escape.

She watched as the entire area was wiped out, and [name] could only hum in response then.

The moonlight silently reveals itself, and [name] sat on some ruins as she watched Tanjiro awaken. She watched silently as his eyes widened at the chaotic mess the place was in, and [name] noticed Nezuko right next to him.

"Oh, whoa... Everything's a wreck. Nezuko, did you save me?! Thanks..." he spoke out as he ruffled Nezuko on the head. [name] then smiled softly as she watched him get up, trying to find the other demon slayers.

"Tanjirooooooo! Tanjirooooooo!"

"It's Zenitsu's voice!"

"When I woke up, my whole body hurt! And why the hell are all my legs all broken? Who did this to me?! It hurts! I'm so scared I can't see!"