Rest In peace

.
   Here lay's a girl who had no chance against the world. A girl who been broken down over the years by the evilness of other's. A girl who had her dreams tooking by pride and ego that beyond this world. A girl who was raped her innocent snatch away from a man that use the " LOVE" word to her only to hurt at the end. A girl who had to drop out of school because of bullying and harassment from other's. Only because they didn't know or understand the pain she was going through. A girl that had to grow up fast because her sister's kept having kids that she didn't want to take care of thinking her friend's are more important them her kid's.

A girl who had to keep fighting for love and respect. But sadly only got mistreated by family and some friend's.
A girl who got use for greed and enjoyment for her down fall.

A.girl who never looked at herself in the mirror because she never felt beautiful or knew how to love herself.
A girl cried all the time, but no seem to notice. When they did notice her pain and angry they told her that she was to young or confuses or even crazy for feeling away type. A girl that couldn't express herself because they called her fat, ugly, unholy, weird, dog face, horrible, and stupid. So she believed in them as she was told everyday that all is a mistakes that should had never happen. Making her feel useless and she dies each time of hearing that everyday. Or blaming her for your life problem only because you can since you made sure you made her to weak to fight.

That keep asking God everyday that one day y'all can love her the way she love you. That is trying to do good only to get kick down because you need to build yourself up. Lying on her name for your entertainment and come off. No one knows, but everyone use her like she is nothing only to realize when it to late that she was amazing or at least okay. No only to rip her name away before she had a chance to use it only to hate the every name you gave her. Cause you desire for her to give up on life. Well you won congrats she is dead.

Now who do you have when you cry while your heart is breaking and you feel low that you don't want to keep going she was there for you. She was the one that hold the family together. That gave everyone a chance to help her but failed her at the very end. You all played a part.

But who will give back her voice and name for she can be proud of herself.
Ask yourself can you do that or no?