When its right in front of you / P.2

Hey guys! I didn’t have time to read this all over again but if there are errors and other stuff, please comment. Help me improve my writing. I’m currently procrastinating my homeworks right now. I have school tomorrow again. Ugh!

Don’t forget to VOTE, COMMENT and better yet BE MY FAN :)

Chapter 2

Hayley acting weird bothered me the whole afternoon in class. I couldn’t think right because my best friend is like changing to someone that I don’t recognize anymore. I grew up considering Hayley as my sister. She’s always this girl who defends me, and doesn’t leave me. She was always there for me. We had so many memories together. For the past nine years that we’ve been friends, she never acted like this. She might be a flirt sometimes but she knows her limits. She knows when to back off. She gets everything she wants, maybe not everything but almost everything. She cares about how she looks, and how people see her. Even though I don’t act like her, I am glad that we’re best friends. Sometimes we don’t care if she’s the loud type and I am more like the quiet type. There are things that we don’t have in common but it didn’t interfere us to not be best friends. Guys like her more than they like me. Hayley is very gorgeous and she could be a model someday. I am more like the average girl but a little bit nerdy. I like to read books and stay home just sitting in front of my laptop. I don’t care about being popular just as long as I have a best friend. You see, I don’t look like Hayley’s best friend at all. It feels like we’re in a different world. Hayley fits in with the popular kids. I am more like those average girls who don’t care about popularity but instead cares about the academic stuff.

I am glad to have two best friends. Mason is actually a jerk and he knows that but every time we hang out, he doesn’t seem like this guy in school. He’s different; he’s really funny and sarcastic. I always have fun when I’m with him. What makes him even cooler is that he plays sport, he looks good and he is a pretty smart guy. He’s not one of those jerk guys in school who doesn’t care if they get D on their report card. He is this kind of guy who gets a lot of girls and goes out with them for few days. He never had a serious relationship, at least that’s what I think. He is nice to girls but he pretty much breaks their hearts after. He knows his limits when it comes to ladies and he knows how to respect them. The only thing that makes him a jerk is that he’s a heartbreaker. I’m actually the only person who calls him a jerk. I just do, and he is used to it. He doesn’t care what people think, he’s a brave guy. He could be the perfect prince for a girl.

I was walking to my locker to get my stuff when Hayley tapped my shoulder. I was shocked that James wasn’t with her. They were normally together every second. She was smiling at me. “James is so suuu-weeet!” She said as I pack my stuff. “He gave me a ride this morning and his dropping me home again today. He told me he doesn’t want me to get in trouble by driving my car without a license so he’s like going to drive me every day to school now! Oh there he is, see you Mandy!” I watched her as she ran towards James. I didn’t even get to say a word to her. Now I know why she didn’t give me a ride this morning. So now I’m supposed to ride the bus every day. I just can’t wait to get my own car so I don’t need to suffer from all this school crap.

I decided to just walk home since it’s after school. My house is fifteen minutes walk from my school. It’s pretty far but I walk anyways. I just want some time to think. I wonder if Hayley knows what’s happening. I wonder if she feels what I’m feeling, if she knows that we’re slowly drifting away. I wonder if she’s doing thing it on purpose. If she is, then why is she doing this? I don’t think Hayley would just throw our nine years of friendship away. I’ve known Hayley since first grade but she’s slowly changing. She used to say sorry if she couldn’t give me a ride. She used to hug me after school. I have always been there for her, I have always been her best friend and being replaced is actually hurtful especially if it’s your best friend who’s doing it to you.