She lowered her head and pressed her lips on Jennie's neck, it made the younger shiver but at the same time sigh in contentment.

"I love you..." Jennie tilted her head and closed her eyes, waiting for Jisoo to give her a kiss.

The elder understood and brushed their lips together while she smiled against them.

"I love you too. Don't overwork yourself baby. You sometimes faint when you do." Jisoo pouted.

"Sorry. I promise I won't." Jennie said apologetically when she heard the concern in Jisoo's voice.

She shuffled on her feet to kiss Jisoo's cheek. "Can you join me in the bathtub?"

"Sure." Jisoo smiled and slung one of Jennie's arm over her shoulder to lead her to the bathroom.

"I wonder how Julia's class trip is going... I can't wait for her to be home. Three days don't seem to pass." Jennie sighed.

"I'm sure she is having fun with Ryujin and Yeji." Jisoo snorted a chuckle through her nose.

*****

During the first day of the class trip Lia entered the bus. Her luggage was already in the luggage compartment so she could search for a seat.

She walked past everyone because most seats were taken. If she had woken up earlier surely she could have reserved a free seat at the window. Too bad.

Even Ryujin had a seatmate already, she gave Lia an apologetic look because she could see she was searching for somewhere to sit. Lia shook her head and gave her a small smile.

She was already at the back of the bus when her eyes darted towards Yeji. Her eyes flickered in panic at the thought of sitting next to Yeji for hours after what happened the other night.

"Does everyone have a seat?" Mr. Wang asked loudly from the front. He sat near the driver.

"No! Lia doesn't have one yet!" Ryujin answered for her.

So the teacher stood up and walked to her. "There is a free seat next to Yeji. Yeji do you mind scooting over?" He asked her nonchalantly, not knowing what kind of alarming situation he just put Lia in.

Yeji however moved instantly. She was actually waiting for Lia to sit next to her and saved a seat for her bestie. She wondered why she was frozen in her spot, rather than approaching her.

"Thank you. Now sit Lia." He pointed to the free seat. Lia slowly walked towards Yeji as she bit her inner cheek.

Robotically she shuffled beside her and buckled herself up. Yeji observed the side of Lia's tense face with knitted eyebrows.

"Everyone buckle up! It's a long ride!" The teacher announced. "Don't move unless we take a break or you really have to use the toilet!"

The drive was awfully awkward. Lia just pretended to be asleep and pressed her head against the window to avoid talking to Yeji.

It backfired greatly because the other observed and checked whether she was actually sleeping. Lia did her best to play sleepy and Yeji appeared to have bought it.

But then she held her shoulders and turned her around so she would lay her head on Yeji's shoulder and not the window.

Her being considerate like that made Lia feel only worse for ignoring her. Why did she have to be so nice to her.

Eventually the drive came to an end and Yeji poked Lia awake. She pretended that she just woke up when she couldn't sleep on her shoulder at all, no matter how comfortable it was.