𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

I instaly stand up from my sit as I run for the door, but as I open it, my heart almost fell as to realize to where the door had led me.

"What the heck am I doing here?"

The same sun setting, the purple-bluish dead eyes-widen corpses, the kimono dress, the kid that called me, three teens from afar. It was all the same!

"No, no, no, no!" I screamed as I pull a stand of my hair. No, this can't be happening. How can I come here when I was just at the police station?

I run back to the door that I came out but as soon as I open the door, I wasn't back to the station. It is the same bamboo shack we stayed in.

"No this can't be freaking happening to me!" I shouted as I run outside, not caring of the dead bodies lying into the ground.

I stop at my tracks as a girl stand infront of me, wearing the usual kimono dress.

I stand still as I look at her face from a five meter distance.

"Katherine?"

She raised an eyebrow for a second before shrugging it what I've said, off. "How are you, Mich?"

"W-what are you... how?"

"You still haven't realize what is happening, no?"

"What does that suppose to mean?"

She gave me a sorry look and smile sadly. "I guess you'll have to fall and die now."

"No. Please, I haven't found my friends yet."

"Then maybe you should save us all."

"What-"

"Aaahhhh" she groan as she kneels down into the ground, as a couple of dead hands pulled her down.

"No!" I shouted as I helped her up, but all she did is to let herself be pulled down.

"No Katherine please... your father need you-"

"Father? FATHER!!!!"

She shouted as I start to step backwards, as her body twisted it's own bones, as she was formed into a doll with a stilts on her hands.

"You play with me." She said in a deep, evil tone. She takes a step forward as I step back.

"Mich, run!!!" I look on my left side to se Alyssa and Mike shouting for me to run for my life. I didn't have much of a time but to run away from the big doll holding sticks. I run away as fast as I can, thinking straight to where I can possibly hide to save my own self.

"Think Michelle, think!!" I try to motivate myself as the memories of my friends came flashing back. I start to cry as I remeber it all.

Will you leave me?

Of course not! I love you.

Friends forever!

I'll be always be here on your side

I don't see myself without you, Mich.

I love you so much

Together forever

"Aaaahhhhh!" I scream as I didn't have much of a choice but to run through the darkness. I close my eyes as I brace myself to what might happen next.

But all I felt was coldness.

I open my eyes to only find myself, back at the abandoned amusement park. But like the second time I came back, it wasn't abandoned.

Kids laughing and running around, teenagers trying out the "more thrilling" rides with their boyfriends, families eating hotdogs, drinking colas, kids crying for a piece of balloon shaped like animals and stuff, and there was Katherine.