"Finally we meet Mr. Zhong"
There he was, the killer, holding Yena by his side as he walked to the centre, dragging the girl along with him.

Chenle drew his eyes down on the girl and it pained him to see her- cuts and bruising filling her bare skin and her bloodshot red eyes met his.

"Chenle!"
Yena yelled out, extending her hand desperately wanting to reach out but the man held onto her other hand, yanking her closer to him.

"She's gonna bleed out and die before you reach us,"
The killer clasped onto the roots of her hair and her head went back at the impact, a scream of pain erupting from her as she bit down on her lip trying to cease her cries.

"Good luck fighting my men"
The killer sneered- lips pulled up into a smirk as he backed away behind all his men, walking to the very end of the room, holding Yena closer to him.

- 9 minutes left -

At a snap of his finger, all of his men began charging at Chenle.

Chenle cranked his neck to the side, throwing his earpiece onto the floor before he linger forward- dodging all their hits, tackling each down and shooting them to death right away whilst continuously sending jabs and kicks at those who creeped onto him.

The killer clenched his fists, fuming in anger at how fast his men were going down, pushing a few of them forward to charge at him as he stepped back to keep himself safe, dragging the girl along with him to the adjacent room before locking the door.

Yena stopped fighting back, her free hand frantically tapping on the table beside her in attempts to find something to escape from him.

When she felt something touch her hand, she grabbed it realizing it was a blade and without hesitation she swung her hand towards his thigh, digging it inside and he screamed out in pain- his hands around her instantly loosened as he clutched onto his leg, yanking the sharp metal out and the girl stumbled out from his grip, gasping for air as she turned on her heels to run away.

- 3 minutes left -

Chenle snapped his head from where he heard the voice, his eyes narrowing down on the closed room door and he panicked, unknown as to what was happening behind the door.

And taking the chance that Chenle was distracted, one of the men swung his blade towards him which he barely dodged- a stream of the hot liquid ran down his neck, gushing out from the cut making him wince in pain but nevertheless he elbowed him, swiftly kicking him in his stomach and he collapsed back onto the ground at the impact.

The killer limped towards the girl, harshly yanking her by her arm before grabbing a knife from his pocket and he lodged into her stomach earning a scream of agony from her, piercing through the air as tears rolled down her face uncontrollably.

"I would've left you if you hadn't tried anything on me you stupid girl"
He twisted the knife, pushing it deeper as it tore her flesh and her screams intensified before he yanked the knife out- lips pulling up into an evil smile as he watched blood ooze out from her and she stumbled back, her legs wobbling not being able to keep her stable on her feet.

Chenle kicked the door until it flung open revealing the killer who turned to face Chenle, smug smile on his face and a bullet pierced right into his shoulder making him back away from the girl.

- 1 minute left -

"Yena!"
Chenle yelled out running towards the girl and the killer's eyes widened upon hearing her name.

"Y-Yena?"

"Take charge"
Mark stated and immediately Renjun and Donghyuck walked over to the killer, clicking the handcuffs lock around his hands, dragging him out of the room despite his eyes that did not leave the girl who was on the brink of death.

"Yena!"
"Yena look at me!"
Chenle tapped on her face frantically hoping for her to stay awake but her eyes forced to shut close, a small smile hovering over her lips.

- 10 seconds left -

"I lo-ve you,"
Yena brought her trembling hand up, cupping the side of his face as she spoke despite her vision blurred out, head immensely pounding in pain but she couldn't feel the pain from the cut- almost like she was paralyzed.

"Love y-you, Zhon-g Chenl—"
Her breath hitched before she could complete herself, her hand fell limp onto the ground making his eyes widened in horror at sight, words getting struck at his mouth, the lump growing in his throat that painfully burned his insides every second, tears welling in his eyes- at that moment he felt like his whole world crumbled down right in front of his eyes..

"Love y-you, Zhon-g Chenl—"Her breath hitched before she could complete herself, her hand fell limp onto the ground making his eyes widened in horror at sight, words getting struck at his mouth, the lump growing in his throat that painfully burned...

THE END

OMFG the book is finally over!
The killer is arrested and sis died so🤷‍♀️
Also, I wanted to make a different ending cause why not?
Don't come for my neck y'all..

LMAOOO you thought sksksks😈
No one fell for that ik😞

Anywaysss,
We move on ;)