Chapter 1- Hitting Rock Bottom Can't Be Bad....

PIC OF JASON TO THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!---------->>>>>>>>>>---------->>>>

(P.S If You Know Of BlackVeilBrides, Thats Andy B. WITHOUT HIS MAKE UP!!!!)

I looked up as he placed a plate in front of my face. A meat lovers single pizza and some cheese Ruffles.

"Now, tell me why your back. I thought you weren't coming back."

I sighed, taking a bite of the pizza.

"Don't believe that I ran from McDonalds here, huh."

He sighed, sliding into the chair across from me. "Its a full mile away from here."

"I was on track. That was easy." I said, smirking at his disbelief.

"I remember. But still, why run? Why not call a cab? Or even me?"

I glared at the plate, my hands balling up into fist. I whispered, "It would have wasted time. I never would gotten away in time."

"Away from what? Kriss?"

Can I tell him? I don't want no one getting hurt because of me. Especially him. He believed me ever since...

That Day.

"Kriss, tell me." He practically growled out.

"Him." I said as quietly as I could.

He sighed, taking the plate out of my view. "Look at me."

Slowly, I looked up. He sported a glare that I could tell wasn't for me.

"Who, Kriss?"

I prayed that I wouldn't have to relive the whole situation.

"Ok. Listen, cause I'm not repeating myself. Mary and I came into town a few hours ago. We went by Lawrence and his kids. I didn't know what the hell was going but I did know that she was running. But I didn't know why. I left to grab a bite, since I haven't eaten yet. I walked to Mc and ordered my food. After I sat, the cashier kept looking at me funny. I got up and left and he followed me out," I quickly said. I inhaled a deep breath and continued,

"I stood by the bus stop and he came, standing in front of me. H-He said that he was coming. Then he grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. He stood over me and I quickly reacted and shoved my shoe in his crotch. He fell and I took that time to run, so I did." I finished.

"Still don't know why I'm telling you this." I laughed.

He reached out to grab my hand, but I pulled away. I stood up, turning my back to him.

"Because you trust me."

I smirked at his words. Trust.

"I believe think that trust is a word used by couples."

"Kriss. What are you going to do now? Leaving again?"

"What choice do I have? If I leave, where will I go? And if I stay, where do I stay? If you didn't notice, I don't have much options."

He placed a hand on my shoulder and turned me around.

"You do have one option."

"What."

"Here, with-"

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I turned to look at the door. He sighed, walking towards it. He opened it and a short brown haired girl tackled him with a bear hug.

She then placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him.

"Leigh. Why are you so hyper?"

She giggled, letting her hands fall on her hips.

"Happy to see.... Who's that girl? Don't tell me. Is that?"

I smirked, winking at Leigh. The glare on her face told me that she knew who I was.

"Nice. Don't have to introduce myself. Guessing you know my name?"

"Leigh, calm down."

"Calm down! You want me to calm down when you have a SLUT in your house?! In your clothes?!"

"Leigh, stop. She's not a-"

"Jason, don't try to explain nothing."

"Then I'll explain. He's my godbrother." I glared. She looked at me with anger.

"Your what?"

I looked over to Jason.

"Wow. Where did you find this one? The library? He's my godbrother. You know, if something bad happened to my parents, his are the ones to take me in if no immediate family is around."

I walked up to him and patted his cheek. "I'll leave you alone with her. Night, bro."

He grabbed my wrist, stopping me in my tracks.

"Kriss, stay."

"What."

"What!?" Me and Leigh both said at the same time. She turned to me and glared. I gave her my sarcastic smirk.

"The guest room. Stay. You can enroll into school and continue as a senior. Like you said, you have no where else, stay here."

I took a small glance at Leigh.

"Don't think she's too excited about that."

She snorted, raising an eyebrow at me. "Kristen Lee, no one likes you here. Your an outcast, un-welcomed."

I rolled my eyes and ran a hair through my hair.

"Then, I think I'll stay here and make myself comfortable. Thanks for the invite, Jase. I'll go to bed."

That night, I thought about what Jason said. I could stay here, go back to school, regain my old normal life.

Maybe I'll even try and clear my name and reputation.