𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Hey! That's not true! I do love you."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No, you're lying."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes," I nod. " you are."

He sighs. "What will make you believe me?"

I pause, thinking. "I- don't know."

"Do I make you happy."

I don't respond.

"Wow," he breathes, sounding heartbroken.

"You... don't make me happy, you, as cringy as this sounds, are my happiness."

He looks down at me and smiles. "There ya go! You got something to live for—"

"But now you're gone. My happiness left me."

He pauses after I cut him off. He sighs before moving so that I'm laying my head on his chest. He starts to run his finger through my hair. "When was the first time you thought about it?"

I sigh. "When my dad was arrested," I admit. "I- was really, really depressed."

"Are you depressed now?"

"Yes," I say simply.

"Hmm, so when I leave, are you gonna try to hurt yourself?"

"I would kill myself, but luckily or unfortunately, I'm too depressed to try."

"Hey, jokes are not a healthy coping mechanism."

"How about sex? Is sex a good coping mechanism?"

"Ha, I- don't know, how about we find out?" He says, moving down so that he's on top of me. "And, yes. You can be on top."

"Oh, that's good," I say flipping us around so that I'm straddling him. "But I wasn't going to ask, anyway..."

•••

We both flop down on the bed, breathing heavy. "Okay, sweetheart. You were amazing, as always, but I really have to sneak out now," he says trying to get up.

"Hey, at least catch your breath first," I say yanking him to lay back down.

"You are going to be the death of me," he chuckles, laying back down, pulling me closer to him. "I love you," he whispers as he kisses my forehead.

"Ditto, sweetheart," I mock him.

We lay there for a couple more minutes before the dreaded sentence leaves his mouth, "I've really got to go now," he says, getting up again."

"Fuck," I drag out."

"Don't—"

"Me!" I whine.

He chuckles. "I've already fucked you, twice."

"Actually, I've fucked you, twice," I correct him.

He smiles, "can I please have my shirt?"

"You can, but you'll have to take it off yourself," I tease.

He grins. "Princess, lets not start something we can't finish," he said warningly.

I smile mischievously. "I always get you to finish, jug," I whisper in his ear.

He chuckles. "That may be true, but if your foster mom gets home, and finds me here fucking you..." he tries to explain but it just goes through one of my ears and out the other.

Jughead's POV

(A/N: ITS HEREEEEEEEE 🥳🥳🥳 jugs POV also I do NOT want to write thissssssss TheOfficialHolyWater i need Jesus)

She grins before she slides down to her knees looking up at me as she takes me in her mouth. "Fuck," I growl as I look down at her taking me in her mouth over and over while she keeps eye contact. She then licks up my length. "No teasing, princess. If you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it right," I tell her as I slide my hands into her hair. "Take it all," I growl and she does.

I thrust into her mouth with my hands in her hair. "Look at me, princess," I demand and then her eyes are on me again. "Fuck, I don't think I'll ever get over how amazing my dick look in your pretty little mouth," I tell her and she deep throats me again.

I hold her hair tighter. "You like sucking me off, don't you?" I ask and I pull her mouth off of me. "Don't you?" I ask her and she licks around the head of my dick. "Answer the question," I growl, looking at her swollen lips that were just around me.

"Yes, jug. I love it."

(A/N: THE BIBLE APP IS FREE—)

I groan and let her take me back in her mouth again as she strokes me. "Fuck, I'm almost there. Don't fucking swallow it, I want to see my cum in your mouth," I groan as I come.

I look at her. "Show me, princess," I growl. I groan, "fuck, it's so hot seeing my cum in that pretty little mouth of yours. Swallow it," I tell her and then quickly pull my boxers up and then slip my pants on. "And now I really need to go, so can I please have my shirt?" I ask her.

She just smirks, then pulls it over her head and gives it to me. I pull it over my head and smirk. I walk up to her and kiss down her neck, causing her to moan. I pull away and look at her dead in the eyes. "I guess you're on your own, Betts," I whisper.

"I'll think of you the whole time," she tells me like it's nothing.

"Fuck, you make it so hard to leave," I groan and kiss her again. "I'll see you later, princess."

I slowly slip out of her door and walk outside to Sweets' truck. I get in and smile to myself. "Blondie is a fucking tease, what a way to spend the day."

A/N: IM SO SORRY. JESUS I- IM SORRY. AND I THOUGHT 365 DAYS WAS BAD. NO, I THOUGHT THE FIRST 3 MINUTES OF LOVE WERE BAD. I- WHEW. THE B I B L E APP IS F R E E. this isn't my first or last time writing smut but... pleaseeeeee jesussssss make it not so hard. I cringed beyond belief during this I- bye.

With love, as always,
Ella