🐻2🐻

Still Izuku POV

After what felt like a whole eternity, but not really because I slept most of the flight, I arrived in LA.
I am wandering in the airport while I try to find my dad. Finally I found him, he isn't looking at me so I decided to surprise him. I start running and when I get close enough I jump on him, he flinches and tenses then he realized who it is.
"I'll fucking murder you if you do this again"
"It's the first time we see each other in 10 years and this is how you react? Geez."
"I would have reacted better if I hadn't got jumped by a ripped 15 year old."
"Fair enough. Now can we gooooo?"
"Yea probably the maids prepared your room by now."
"Wait wait wait....maids???"
"Yeah? I thought that you knew I'm rich."
"I didn't!!*pouts* No fair I get to find out just now."
We walk out of the airport and get into a car.
"Oh and you have 2 stepbrothers a younger one that is 12 and the other one is 15 like you and a step father."
"Huh?????"
"I remaried, he had a son from his last relationship and we adopted another boy."
"I never would have guessed that you are gay."
"Well I'm bisexual. Does it bother you?"
"Not at all, actually I am pansexual. And I'm sooo glad that you accept me."
"Here we are!"
I look out and the house, well I can't call it a house, it's a fucking mansion!!
'Am I really gonna live here??'
"Izu? Izu?"
"Huh? What?"
"Come on."
We go inside and let me tell you it was fucking MASSIVE. Dad gives me a house tour and we finish with my room.
We enter and my first thought is 'This is a joke'. It was fucking bigger than the common room in the dorms.

 It was fucking bigger than the common room in the dorms

This is how the house looks like.

And this is my room.
"Sorry if your room is a little plain but I don't know what you like."
"It's ok, I like it better this way."
"Ok now we can go eat if you want if not you can do whatever you want until dinner which is at 7, ok?"
"Yep, but I have a few questions."
"Ok ask."
"First when am I going to meet my brothers and father?"
"Well your brothers are at school so I think at dinner, and your other dad I will see if he has work"
"Ok, next question. Where do you and him work, or what do you do that you have so much money?"
"We are both heroes. I'm pro hero Dragon ranked number 6, and he is pro hero Whirlpool, he is ranked number 5."
"That's soo cool!!"
"Haha, hey you wanna go out an eat, that way I can find more about you."
"Yep!"
We go out an eat, then dad said that he wants to show me something so he takes me to the Santa Monica Beach, and let me tell you it is fucking stunning in real life.
"Izu, you know how to surf?"
"Yea I learned in Japan, Why?"
"Because we can buy boards from over there."
"Cool, wait you know how to surf?"
"Yea we usually take vacations to the beach and Kai convinced me to try."
"Kai?"
"Your younger brother."
"Ahhh, ok now let's surf."
"Haha!!"
We stay on the beach until it's time for dinner and dad remembers that he has to get Kai and my other brother from practice so he takes me with him.
"What practice do they have?"
"Well now football."
We arrive at the field and I see two boys running towards the car, a smaller, younger one and a bigger, older one.
"Hey daddy!" Said the younger one ,but it seems like he wasn't himself.
"Kai! Come back!" Said the older one while running after him.
"Weave me awone, you meanie!"
"Sebastian, why the actual fu-FRICK IS KAI IN HEADSPACE?"
"Well you see, haha, it is a funny story."
"So tell me that story!"
"Dad! Leave him alone!"
"This has nothing to do with you Izu."
"It has if you are my father, they are my step brothers, and I'm still in this fu-fricking car!"
"Hisa, who's him?"
"Get in we'll talk home."
"Daddy why ale you mad?"
"Hey little one, you are Kai right?"
"*Nod*"
"Well I am Izuku Midoriya, and I am your brother, do you think that I can sit you on my lap so you can calm down?'
"Yeah, big bwothwe!"
"Ok come're."
"Soooo, you are Hisa's biological son huh?"
"Y-yeah."
"Oh really?"
"Sebastian stop! You're scaring him!"
"So?"
"Weave him awone he is good wif me!"
"Ughhhh, fineeee, but don't think you're off the hook that easy."
"*Gulp*"
We get home and I'm still holding Kai who seems like he fell asleep.
"Dad, Kai fell asleep should I wake him?"
"Yea sure."
I wake up Kai, then we have dinner and finally we have THE TALK which I wasn't looking forward to.
"Sooo" Kai started" is someone gonna tell me who he is?"
"Oh yea you were little so you probably don't remember, even thoughIdon'tunderstandwhyimean- mutter mutter mutter."
"CUT IT OUT!" I flinched when I heard Sebastian shout and stop muttering, excusing myself and going to my room.

3person POV( with Hisashi, Kai and Seba)

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Shouted Hisashi at Sebastian.
"HE WAS ANNOYING WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? JUST LET HIM DO THAT" Shouted Sebastian just as loud.
"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! THAT IS ONE OF HIS COPING MECHANISMS!"
"COPING WITH WHAT? LOSING FRIENDS BECAUSE OF HOW ANNOYING HE IS?"
"No it is because when he was younger nobody played with him because he didn't get his quirk at the same time like his friends and everybody started bullying him."
"So that is none of my fucking business. He should just go live with his mother or some shit, GOD DAMMIT."
"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING THINK HE WAS DOING IN THE LAST 10 YEARS?"
" SO WHY IS HE HERE NOW?"
"BECAUSE HIS MOTHER FUCKING DIED!!" Screamed Hisashi with tears in his eyes.
"W-what?"
"You heard me. His mother died a few days ago."
While they were arguing they forgot all about Kai who ran scared out of the room.
Izuku POV
I am just sitting in my bed thinking
' Why did I think it would be different, dad probably just took me out of pity, and he would kick me out on the first occasion haha good thing I didn't take anything out of my bags.' While I was thinking drowning out the shouts I heard someone knock on my door. I opened it to reveal Kai who looked like he was crying, I immediately took him inside and started to calm him down, I gave him my headphones and put some relaxing music so he can sleep.
After making sure he is asleep I go to the dinning room, where Sebastian and dad are arguing. I tried getting their attention but it didn't work .
"FOR GOD'S SAKE WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT IT! I KNOW THAT I'M A NUISANCE AND I'LL LEAVE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, BUT IF YOU TWO FUCKERS WOULD STOP ARGUING ABOUT GOD KNOWS WHAT, YOU WOULD HAVE OBSERVED THAT KAI CAME CRYING IN MY FUCKING ROOM, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO STAY WITH YOUR YOUNGEST SON AND BROTHER!"
Before they could say anything I ran to my room picked my skateboard,phone and a pair of headphones and bolted out the door, not thinking that I wasn't in Japan and that I didn't know where I was going.

A/N
FIRST I don't really know anything about headspace, so I'm sorry if what I'm writing is wrong.
SECOND I don't know if I will keep this story, I have like 5 chapters written and if I don't get much feedback or views, I won't continue it.