Party Animal

I saw Colby looking at me from across the room. We have been dating for almost a year now, and whenever Colby is drunk he gets hella horny. I ignored the fact he was looking at me to piss him off, I continued to jump around and dance with Katrina and Tara. "Dude Colby has been eyeing you this whole time Y/N. Is everything okay with you guys?" Katrina yelled since the music was so loud. "He's just a horny fuck right now since he's drunk." I said back to Kat. "Want anything to drink?" I said to both Kat and Tara. "I'll take a punch" said Tara, "Me too" said Kat following after Tara.
I walk over to the kitchen island to pour punch for Kat and Tara. While I was there I took a shot of tequila. As I was standing at the island I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Colby whispered in my ear very dominantly "Meet me upstairs. Now." He let go of my waist and left to his room. I ignored him to see what he would do. I brought the cups of punch to Kat and Tara as we continued to party.

*10 Minutes Later*

As I was standing behind Kat and Tara  I felt someone grab my hand and pull me upstairs. "Colby what are yo-" I was cut off by Colby pushing me against his wall and kissing me roughly. "I told you to meet me upstairs Y/N. Now you're gonna get punished." Colby said looking into my eyes. "What are you gonna do to me daddy?" Colby picked me up bridal style and put me on his bed, he started giving me hickeys all on my neck. He took of my shirt and bra and started massaging my right boob and he sucked on my left one. I let out soft quiet moans as he kissed down my stomach to my heat. He undid my pants and took them off kissing my thighs. "C-Colby please" "What is it baby? What do you need?" At this point I was frustrated and needed Colby. "Please Colby I need you to eat me." I stared into his blue eyes, I literally get lost in his eyes. "You should've said so princess," as he was saying that he took off my panties and  attacked my clit. I moaned out in pleasure and pulled on his hair. I was a moaning mess at this point and on the verge of cumming. "D-daddy I'm g-gonna cummm!"

*Colbys POV*

As Y/N said that I put two fingers inside of her and fingered her as sucking on her clit. She moaned out in pleasure. She soon squirted on my fingers and in my mouth, (that made me uncomfy...) she had never done that before. "Did I really just squirt?" Y/N said shocked looking down at me. "Yes you did princess." I took of my shirt and pants and attacked Y/N's neck again giving her hickeys once more.

*Y/N's POV*

I moaned as Colby found the sweet spot on my neck, I felt him smirk against my neck. "Daddy p-please fuck me." "As you wish my princess." He slid off his boxers and pushed himself inside of me. He gave me time to adjust because of how big he was, after a few seconds he started to thrust inside of me. I started moaning against Colbys neck as he was wrecking me. "F-faster p-please" I said begging into his ear. He sped up causing me to moan louder, he sat up a bit and lifted my leg to hit my g-spot.  "Fuck! Daddy I-I'm gonna cum!" My heat clenched around him as he grunted. "Me too princess. Cum with me." He went faster and soon after I came and he shot his load inside of me. We were both sweating and panting. Colby crashed next to me holding my hand. "We should take a shower" I said laying my head on his shoulder. "Yes we should." We both took a shower together and spooned after.

I hope everyone enjoyed this ! It is my first time so I don't know how good this is gonna be. I'm going to try making a schedule to post. Stay safe loves ! 🖤
~Lark