𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Today is the day. I finally get to meet Chase.

I get up and take a quick shower. I put some music on and sing along although I hit every note wrong. But who cares.

After I'm done, I change myself and dry my hair. I then pack all the rest of my stuff. I hope I have everything, because 6 weeks is a long time.

When I'm done, I go downstairs and eat breakfast.

"Good morning honey." Dad says when he sees me while walking from the stairs.
"Morning, dad."

"Do you look forward to your trip?"

"Yes! Thank you and mom so much for letting me go!"

"It's no problem. We want you to be happy, and it seems these boys make you happy. As long as you don't do anything stupid."

"Hahah, I won't. I will miss you guys though."

"Well, I decided to go on a little vacation with mom as well. We will go to Europe for a couple of weeks. We'll be back before school starts."

"That's so nice! Enjoy it dad, you deserve it."

"Thanks honey. Well, I think you still have to do much before you go?"

"I'm almost ready, but I'm going to check if I have everything."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too dad." I say and then go back to my room.

"Bikini's, check. Toothbrush, check. Phone charger, check. Camera, check. Okay I think I have everything." I say to myself.

AN // (update) yes she also has normal clothes w her like a normal person lol

Right on time, because it's now 11:45 am. The boys will be here in 15 minutes. I take my suitcase and other bags downstairs and then go to the living room.

"Mom, dad! The boys will be here soon!" I yell.

Then they both come to the living room.

"Hey sweetie." Mom says.

"Hey."

"Honey, I know you're old enough to look after yourself, but we still want you to be careful. Especially because we will be thousands of miles away from you. Whenever you don't feel good, we're just a phone call away." Dad says.

"But the most important thing is that you have a good time." Mom adds.

"Yeah, I know. You guys are the best parents I could wish for!" I say and hug them.

Triiing triiing. The doorbell goes.

"That's them! I gotta go! I love you both!" I say and take my stuff.

"We love you Ava! Have a good time!" They say and wave me off as I go into the cab.

"Hey guys." I say as I take a seat next to Jaden.

"Hey Ava, you excited?" Jaden says.

"Hell yeah. But first I want to eat something. Where are we going?"

"Maybe In-N-Out?" Anthony says.

"Good choice." I say.

AN // I've never been to In-N-Out, because there isn't one where I live. Is it good?

After we eat our burgers, we go to the airport. We go through the security, and we almost lost Anthony. But then we found him at a little food store.

"Anthony, we just ate man!" Bryce says.

"But I'm hungry 24/7!" Anthony says.

"Let's go!"

"Flight 21 to Los Angeles leaves in 30 minutes. Passengers can now enter."

AN // I don't know how airports work so just go with it.

"That's our flight. Let's go." Josh says.

We all board the plane and go to our seats. I take the seat next to the window and Josh takes the one next to me. When the plane leaves, I decide to take a nap. As I fall asleep, I put my head on Josh's shoulder, and before I'm asleep, I feel him putting his head on mine.

--------------------
I'm tired.

Next chapter Ava and Chase will FINALLY meet. Yay!