White Wolves - Chapter seven

Start from the beginning

A sudden sneeze stopped me in my tracks and I prayed no one had hear me. Looking around, I saw no one, but I was already in the large hallway that gave to the stairs to the second floor and someone could have heard me there. Waiting patiently without daring to move a muscle, I wondered what to do. Another sneeze told me it was impossible to try to find something from the smell, being it gazes from the medical room or my stuff since Valery had insisted "we had time" so she never actually showed me where my room was. But I couldn't just open random doors...

When I didn't heard anything, I started climbing the stairs. Maybe I could ask for Valery, it was her fault that she had the responsibility and attention of a child... if she wasn't so cute... anyways it was a chance to take to go to her, even if I didn't trust myself yet to give her an excuse for the chaos this day has been, why had I been so aroused around Aaron, and why was I wearing his clothes right now.

Sneezing again, I was really starting to wish for just something warm to sleep on. I had to bandage my ribs and check up my foot, but the cold was starting to get me. Sighing and peaking up at the hallway on the second floor, I tried to find it in me to ask someone what room was Valery's, hopping really hard she was just peacefully sleeping instead of... doing that... with Reyes...

AARON POV

I was pacing around in my room since I arrived an hour ago. I've been looking for Samuel the entire night, but his sent had disappeared completely somewhere on the woods.

I didn't betrayed his trust tough, and said nothing to Valery and Reyes, just pushed past them saying I was going to check up on him. That had been five hours ago, and I had gave up one our ago from Josh practically locking me up on my room when he found me walking around aimlessly on the woods. I was getting ready to go find him again, when my wolf growled in possession when Sam's sent combined somehow with mine filled my nostrils in the best smell I've ever smelt.

Opening the door quickly, my eyes instantly landed on Sam across the hallway, right in front of me without noticing me, blushing madly, wearing my clothes. I growled low in my throat in arouse and contempt and purred approvingly at the same time at the sight. He was blushing adorably, his hair messed up a bit and with an actual leaf in it, wearing my clothes and smelling like me. And was he limping a bit? Good God, how am I supposed to sleep after seeing this without having to take an ice cold shower at four in the morning?

Leaning into the door frame of my room to try and look casual instead of aroused to sinful levels after just seeing him, I said only loud enough for him to hear:

- You know, you really are asking to just be tuckled senseless into oblivion.

- YEEEP! - He shrieked cutely, jumping a feet up in the air and doing a small flip to land facing my way. - You- tchin!

I raised an eyebrow at that little squeak he made just now.

- Was that a sneeze? - I asked although I could swear that that was the cutest sound I've ever heard in my life instead of a mere sneeze.

- Hum... yeah... sorry... - he stuttered blushing at the floor while tugging his sleeves till he noticed what he was wearing; my clothes. - Yeep! I'm so sorry, it was just that I- tchin- couldn't smell my clothes and then I found yours and- tchin- I didn't knew where my room is and- tchin- - he kept rumbling while doing that cute little sound he kept doing, and I interrupted him before I would jump him.

- Please stop. You're blushing, doing the most cutest sound, with wild hair, limping, wearing my clothes, and smelling like me. Do you have any idea how hard I'm getting right now?

 He blushed more if possible, but shut up immediately, tugging at the jacket again. Wait, wasn't that jacket...? I chuckled making him look up at me hesitantly.