one.

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
ℯ𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓃
𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹
💿 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑥 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑀𝑒

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒ℯ𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓃 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹💿 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑥 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑀𝑒

the journey began with the light that shined in her eyes...

The clouds had a funny way of sharing stories. I liked to think of them as if God himself were trying to tell me something. I often wondered what could he be telling me.. My grandmother always would tell me , I'm the chosen one. However, with the life that I live , that statement couldn't be true at all.

Laying in the grass , I watched the sky.

God , Just give me a sign.

Taking a grape , I continued to analyze the sky. Before I heard a faint whimper.. There was a guy who lay not too close beside me under the grapevine. I started to go to him , but I figured maybe he didn't want to be bothered. I had never seen him before , looking at his clothes I could tell that he definitely wasn't from around Georgia.

Grabbing my bag of grapes, I walked towards him. I silently sat beside the guy, eyeing him. He wore black shades that covered his eyes. His lips were nice and plump and his hair was in some sort of high top. Beautiful strange.

"Look lady, if you looking for some fucking money, I don't have it." His dark raspy voice spoke angrily. I could feel my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Excuse me?" I asked gently.

I didn't know this man from a can of paint. There is no way possible that I could want any of his money. How was I even supposed to know he had money? I mean sure, his outfit was pretty flashy but that didn't mean anything to me.

"You heard what I said miss lady. I don't have any money for you. You can go on about your day." He spoke with a sniffle.

"I'm sorry sir but you've got me mistaken for someone else. I don't want your money, I don't even know who you are. I've been coming to this grapevine for years and I've never seen you before. My bad for overstepping my boundaries and trying to check on you. You have a lovely day." I spoke fiercely and stood to return to my normal spot .

After about five minutes , I felt a presence beside me. Turning my head, it was the guy. I didn't utter a word to him , scared that he might get snappy with me once again. I wasn't heavy on drama at all, I often found myself avoiding it most of the time. However, sometimes it was definitely unavoidable—- especially with my boyfriend Romeo. That's a different story for another day.