"Dont get me wrong Mr Mehra. But I too saw Shailza. Roba and Satya, they both did. Many people saw you both talking. But also there are people who think you are crazy. Who didn't see you with Shailza." he said darkly.

"Great! So Shailza is a hologram? Some people see her and some don't. And what about the college in which she teaches History, what about the Museum where she is the guide and the Archaeological Department where she does the research? Some people see her and some don't? Mr Das, you are business associate and a client in this case. I would highly appreciate to maintain your proffessionalism and do whatever it is required for the work. No need to use your otherwisely dumb brain in my personal life." I said in a threatening tone. I showed him how pissed of I was.

"Mr Mehra, I am sorry. I shall not do it again. But  I cant help but to say you, you  shouldn't have come. Kolkata is not for you Amaan. Mysteries await you that you cannot handle." 

"Right, like the mystery of this dead, smell in your house? I am asking you for the first and the last time give me Shailza's address." I said.

"I am giving you. Wait." 

After Mr Das gave me the address, I headed to her house. It was already dusk. I was thinking to myself, that why I needed to see Shailza so much. The answer was I needed to know she was alright.  From her address, I came to know that she lived in a PG near College Street in North Kolkata. She was a proffessor of the renowed Precidency College. Her mess was somewhere near  her college.  

I knocked on the door. When the door opened the same beautiful girl stood in front of me. Her hair tied in a messy top bun, the front locks covering her forehead in a beautiful pattern, her large eyes fixed on me.  She bit her plump, juicy lips as she raised her eyebrows at me. I imagined her as a fallen angel when she wore saree, and i imagined her as the same angel when she was standing in front of me wearing a black sweatshirt and shorts. 

                        She is beautiful!

                        She is beautiful!

"Mr Amaan Mehra?" She squealed slightly as she took my name. It felt like honey- I mean hearing my name from her mouth. "How did you find where I was staying?"

"Well, Mr Das gave me. I wanted to make sure you were alright." I said. She chuckled and then looked down. 

"Who is it on the door.?" Came another girl's voice from inside. And the next moment a young girl came out from one of the rooms inside and stood beside Shailza.   

     "Oh, I didn't know you had company

     "Oh, I didn't know you had company.. " I said looking at the girl.

Shailza looked at the lady curtly and then glanced back at me. Clearing her throat she said, "Amaan, she is Avantika Mathur. My younger sister.And this is Mr Amaan Mehra. The owner and CEO of the Mehra Hotels and Chains. I visited his site yesterday. I told you na? "

"Nice to meet Avantika. " I smiled welcomingly.
Avantika folded her hands in a formal namastey and smiled back. "Nice to meet you Mr Mehra.. " S

"Amaan please. " I interrupted.
"Right, Amaan. I am so sorry about yesterday's incident.. "

"Umm, Avu at least we should allow Mr Amaan to come in. He cant stand outside all day." Shailza frowned babily to which the three of us laughed..

A sense of relief gushed through my veins.. When I looked at Shailza, i forgot every thing else in the world. Every thing bad that happened to me. And i knew the reason. The reason was Shailza..