How will it work

Since  you have decided to join our club  which we are thankful for . You should know how it will work .

Read Below :

Once you are divided into groups , we will allot you a certain book to read . You will have 7 Days to complete the given book . You will have to follow rule no. 4 , 5 and 6 of previous chapter . ( Check it out , if you haven't already )

We are reminding you again that you cannot back out last minute . If you cannot read the given book , let us know within three days of allotment otherwise if you won't be able to complete your task , you will receive a strike .

After end of the week that you were given an assignment . You will get a recess of two days . And then a new task . 
Also we will let you know your points .

What is a strike ?

It's sort of a warning , you'll receive strike twice within a week if you fail to complete your task and third time you'll be reported .

Maybe sounding harsh and rude , still we have to clear everything with you all.

Now, what are points ?

Points are points for your faithful services .

Now it will be based on several things .

If you complete a task on time : 5 points.

If you complete a task before due date : 7 points.

Your politeness : 6 points 

Now, you can earn points at the beginning by, (optional)

Promoting us in your profile : 4 points

Promoting us in your message board : 3 points .

Reading any one - one book of the Admins : 10 points .

( We aren't being greedy, we are amateur writers as well and need your support as much as you want ours )

.
.
.

Finally are you sure , you want to join? Fill the form in the next chapter.