Sway With Me

Donna:

Kylie:

Donna and Kylie were walking through a town square to get some things for home, while Kylie was listening to music through her headphones that were connected to her phone.

Kylie sang a little. "When the marimba rhythm starts to play / Dance with me / Make me sway / Like a lazy ocean hugs he shore / Hold me close / Sway me more."

"Come on, Kylie," Donna told him. "We gotta get out of here before some more of Roman's guys find us and try to attack again."

"Some of them found me and Cassandra last night," Kylie explained.

Donna turned to look at her in surprise. "What? Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I handled them with ease," Kylie answered. "While I was in roller skates. I was fine, Mom. And I gave Cass a watch for her to press so that it would alert my watch so I can know if she ever needs help, but Roman's guys or any other guys could try to use my only friend to get to me, and to use me to get to you."

"Yeah, so we gotta be careful," Donna agreed. 

"We can still scream and sing to kill or control them, Mom," Kylie reminded her.

"And if we scream or sing too much in one day, we could lose our voices," Donna replied. "I don't want that to happen."

"Well, if that does happen, we'll still have our genius fighting moves to help us," Kylie countered.

"This isn't a game, Kylie," Donna told her.

"It is to Roman," Kylie told her.

Donna sighed. "Come on."

Donna and Kylie got onto Donna's motorcycle to drive away.

Roman walked closer. "Donna. Kylie. Glad to see you today."