"What's so good about him? He's just a pretty face." You heard one of the guy said, sounding jealous. You looked up from your bag and search which one is it. It seems to be a soccer club member. You could only see his sweaty back and red hair, not his face. A number 8 in his jersey.

You stared hardly at his back, not liking the tone of his voice. You're getting bad vibes from this guy.

Then he added another statement, loudly exaggerating, "The truth is I hate, with every inch of my body, people who walked on the easy path without any effort at all!"

The following sentence made you know who he was talking about. "That Zoldyck really pisses me off."

You're about to yell at him when someone grabbed your shoulder. "Heya!" And a face popped up in front of you.

You awkwardly greeted back, "Uh.. hi...?" You didn't dare to move on your spot, just stiffly standing.

The person smiled at you before letting go of your shoulders and shifting his gaze to the other member, who badmouth Killua. "Don't you just want to break him into pieces?" A weird question came out from his lips.

You were creeped out with his question, stepping away from the guy. "Huh?" You noticed this guy in front of you have a number 1 in his jersey. He has black hair and red eyes, a beauty mark under his left eye. He is tall and has a tan skin.

"Hm?~" The guy chuckled. "Sorry. That was a strange thing to ask."

"..." You were bewildered. The atmosphere is uncomfortable so you smiled lightly at the black haired before running away to your club room.

You could hear some people shouting a, "Captain!" after you took on a run.

Was he the captain?

"Oi (Y/n). "

The moment you step out of the door from the meeting room of your club, you were met with Killua's face. "What— why are you here?"

Killua stared at you as if asking do you really not know?. When you didn't give him any response, he stated in a matter-of-fact tone, "We'll go home, (Y/n)."

"Huh? We?"

"Yeah?"

Confusion. That is what you are feeling right now. This guy shows out of nowhere and claimed you two will go home?

The male payed no attention to your face, that's obviously clouded with confusion. "Let's go." Killua hold your wrist and starts to walk. He still holds your wrist until he felt like you will walk on your own without him tugging on you.

Before you knew it, the two of you are walking side by side. You turned to the other, "Aren't you absent?" You questioned. "You're not on practice."

"I skipped it." He shrugged. "Too many annoying idiots are crowding in there," Remarked him.

You hummed, giving up on trying to think of a reason as to why is this suddenly happening. "Then where's gon?"

"Tsk." Killua huff an annoyed breath. "Why?" He flickered his gaze on you. "Do you prefer Gon to be here?"

"What!" You exclaimed. "I was just asking! What's wrong with that—" You glared at the silverette and smacked his back with a good two times. "—You're always with him anyway so why isn't he with you today?"

You crossed your arms and your steps becomes heavy. Just like the old times, this is a childish banter between the two of you.

Killua muttered an, "Oh." Like he just figured out something then he looks at the side.

"Ha.." You can only breathe out with the response he had given you. Confused once again.

"He's.. practicing," You heard him answered.

There wasn't much that happened after that. And so, you reached your home.

The moment you entered your house, the appearance of your parents with crossed-arms makes its way to your sight.

"(Y/n). I've noticed that you're always with that guy." Your father stated, with a tone he always used whenever you did some trouble.

Your mum, however seems too gleeful. "Are you finally going out with that guy?" She asked, clearly excited.

Then they simultaneously said with different tones,

"Tell us the truth!/Tell us the truth."

Bare with my descriptions of my characters. Lol

I need to prepare myself to write a fluff scene. I think there hasn't much of it.