What will the Hat say?

Start from the beginning

"When I call your name, you will come forth sit down and put the hat on your head to be sorted" McGonagall said  "Abbott, Hannah!"                                                                                                                                    A pink-faced girl with blond pigtails stumbled out of the line, sat down and put the hat on. There was silence, then "HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat. The table on the right cheered as the girl joined them.                                                                                                                                                                              "Bones, Susan!" the girl approached the hat. "HUFFLEPUFF!" the hat shouted as she went and sat next to Hannah.                                                                                                                                                               "Boot, Terry!" "RAVENCLAW!" the table second from the left clapped as the boy joined them.                   I AM GOING TO SKIP SOME OF THE NAMES BECAUSE THERE ARE TO MANY FOR                                      MY LIKEING  SO IF YOU WANT ALL THE NAMES READ THE BOOKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"Granger, Hermoine!" Hermione (who had grabbed Rebecca's shoulder when her name was called) ran forward and jammed the hat onto her head "GRYFFINDOR!!!!" yelled the hat as Ron groaned.                                                                                                                                                                                      "Malfoy, Draco!" Rebecca rolled her eyes as Malfoy swaggered up to the stool "SLYTHERIN!" the hat screamed as it barely touched his head.                                                                                                                "McGonagall, Rebecca!" she froze, this was the moment she had been waiting for since ever. Looking at her mom and she nodded encouraging her forward. She took a deep breath and stepped forward, she sat her mom patting her on the back as she put the hat on.                                   "I never thought id see the day another Du-McGonagall." the hat begone "hm a wise mind, full of bravery. I think-" "GRYFFINDOR!" the hat yelled as the biggest smile appeared on Rebecca's face. She wasn't the only one with a smile as she ran towards the Gryffindor table, Fred and George where yelling "WE GOT THE PRINCESS OF HOGWARTS, THE MINI McGONAGALL." Fred pulled her into a hug and when they pulled apart she hugged George and then Hermione. She sat down between Fred and Hermione and looked up at the table, smiling back at her was Albus Dumbledore, she smiled back then was brought back by her mothers voice. A couple more people where called before .                                                                                                                                             "Potter, Harry" people whispered all around the hall say stuff like "Potter did they say?" and "The Harry Potter". Harry sat down and the hat fell over his eyes. Silence was all that was herd and then "GRYFFINDOR!" the hat yelled and the Gryffindor's went wiled, Rebecca smiling as she chanted "WE GOT POTTER!" with Fred and George. As Harry approached Percy got up to shake his hand then he sat down. 

Two more people where called and then it was Ron's turn. he sat down, looking very nervous. they waited for a short while until the hat yelled. "GRYFFINDOR!" we all clapped as he came and sat down next to Harry. "Well done Ron, excellent" said Percy as McGonagall finished up. 

They were all chatting, Rebecca with Fred, George and Hermione. When Dumbledore stood up and all was silent. "Welcome," he began "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you!" He sat back down as Everybody clapped and cheered, Rebecca being the loudest. "Is he a bit mad?" Harry asked Percy. "Mad?, He's a genius! Best wizard in the world! but he is a bit mad, yes. Potatoes Harry?" he said offering Harry some as Rebecca began to speak "Nonsense!" she began getting their attention "My Godfather is not mad, just a bit silly" "Godfather,?" asked Harry "you didn't say he was you godfather" "I didn't? well now you know." she said piling food onto her plate. "My mom is his best friend," she continued more students now listening. "He used to be her teacher," "what did he teach" a boy asked "Transfiguration, she was his favorite student, best in the class. Then she got a gob here and she was going through hard times and he helped her and now well they're best friends have been for years" She finished.