c o l o r s XVI

"I'm in Korea, will you pick me up?"
Said Seungmin as he glanced at the watch to check the time. It was 3am and apparently, the person he called was waiting for him to call.

"Of course! I'll be right back. Do you wanna stay at the dorm today?"

"Sure and thank you so much."
He said as he smiled brightly and looked up. His heart skipped a beat as he thought of hugging or simply touching this person.

20mins have passed as he saw a tall guy with long blond hair approaching him. He was handsome and different from others. Long hair was tied in a man bun. His front locks rested on bandana as it was his bangs. To say that Seungmin was impressed is to say nothing. When they locked their eyes blonde guy smiled very brightly that made his eyes turn into crescents.

"Hwang Sam Hyunjin! Gosh, I missed you!"
Yelled Seungmin out of excitement and rushed to Hyunjin hugging him tightly. They were close friends who helped each other with studies when Seungmin was still in Korea Until his dad made him go to the USA.

"Minnie, I'm soooooo happy to see you again"
He giggled. They got closer by each second. People glared at them and that made Seungmin concerned a little but they didn't stop because of that. They did because Seungmin felt tired to just stand in the center of the airport.

"Let's go. You must be sleepy as much as I am."
Said Hyunjin as he walked younger to the car. 30 (?) minutes ride was enough for Seungmin to fall asleep but that made Hyunjin glance at him from time to time. He looked gorgeous with purplish-brown hair and a relaxed face. The way Seungmin was just resting and sleeping would make the whole world go crazy, not talking about Hyunjin.

"We're home, Minnie. Wake up, you can sleep there"
Said Hyunjin as he started to unlock the door and take out things. Chan wasn't sleeping as usual so he knew about Seungmin's arrival and god, he was hyped. That several years made him realize how much he missed younger. The dorm was all hyped and that made Minnie thankful and happy.

When he finally stepped into the dorm, everyone ignored his tiredness and jumped on him. Jisung was crying even though he stated he wouldn't. Felix made weird ass noises and cried afterward. Changbin, who Seungmin "hated" was one who didn't let go of the younger. Chan was smiling brightly and was nearly sobbing. Jeongin was following Changbin. Minho took pictures of them. Hyunjin back-hugged them all. And they all went to sleep cause all of them were tired.

After some time they had to wake up because of work. Boys were busy at a local coffee shop. Everyone adored them. All of the neighbors knew how talented boys were. Seungmin was sleeping so they left Hyunjin with him.

The rest of them were there regretting life choices and whining about time. When they arrived familiar scent hit their nostrils. They experienced that feeling every day yet it always warmed up in the morning. They loved to see familiar faces smiling because they enjoyed the atmosphere and local coffee. This was the main motor for them.

"Oh hello, Younghyun-ssi"
Said Jisung as Younghyun and Sungjin entered the shop. Younghyun liked being there. There were several places that he found himself comforted, for example, Dowoon's flower shop or the coffee shop "on track" or hospital. He wasn't comfortable when he was alone. It was pretty unusual because from childhood he used to be a lonely wolf that no one was interested in but he found himself more hopeful around others. They were giving him strength.

"Hi, Jisung. Good morning. As usual and what will you choose Sungjin?"
He asked and looked at another. They ordered and sat on the table. After 10 minutes Jae glanced into a glass. To say he was anxious is to say nothing. First of all, there was a person who didn't really know Jae so he had to make a good impression. Second of all, Brian.

"Hello there! Sungjin-ssi and Brian-ssi"
Appeared Jae as he smiled showing off his teeth. He approached them quickly and sat down on the chair.

"Don't call me Brian"

"No"
That was the fastest reply to Brian's statement he ever made. He couldn't help it, "Brian" rolled off the tongue naturally.

"So you're Jae. I'm Park Sungjin, I've heard of you, mostly from Younghyun."
Said Sungjin and made Jae turn to him. Surprisingly Sungjin wasn't trying to be cold like he seemed. Apparently, all 3 grouped well and they chatted peacefully without much of awkwardness which amazed Jae.

After an hour they had to go back to work. Those smartasses went to work all together, continuing their chat.

That time, Chan was looking at open space that made Jeongin question his conscious. Apparently, he recognized Jae, he wasn't familiar with him but it seemed lots of Brian's friends knew who Jae was because Younghyun sometimes overshared.

"You two! Stop flirting at work! I'm fed up with you two in the dorm. Get your room!"
Yelled Changbin at Jisung who kind of looked scared and hide behind Minho. Changbin acted really nice and all but sometimes he yelled at them and make everyone scared. Well not everyone. Minho was the scariest member. When he pulls up his hand, all of the members defend themselves. But even if he looks annoyed and careless, he actually loves everyone in the group.

"Hey! Stop yelling on us, drink cold water!"
Yelled back Jisung and Minho just glared at him.

"Okay, stop that fight out of nowhere!
Whined Chan as he separated them little by little.

While at Dorm, Seungmin was sleeping peacefully and Hyunjin was preparing food and singing quietly. When he was done, he heard Seungmin groan a bit. Then he stood up and entered the kitchen.

"Already awake? Come here, I've made breakfast."
Said Hyunjin with a slight smile and looked at Seungmin who looked dead.

"I have to visit Wonpil... and my parents"
Said Seungmin with a big sigh as he watched Hyunjin cooking. His parents canceled Wonpil when they found out about his sexuality, well, half true. Mrs. Kim was the only reason Seungmin and Wonpil respected their father. Well, Wonpil didn't show up after he got kicked out and he was never exposed to his father. Seungmin appreciated his older brother in a way he couldn't describe. This man was really talented and had the courage to open up to that monster. Although Seungmin was afraid of showing there alone, without Wonpil.

"Are you okay Minnie? Do you want to talk about it?"
Said Hyunjin with a concerned look. He liked Seungmin and he couldn't see how anxious and scared he was by his own family. Seeing younger smile and happy whenever they practice with a group or go out was the best moment of the day but Hyunjin didn't admit it.

"No, it's okay. I don't want to low down my mood in the morning. If I'll ever need to talk about it, I'll do it... with you"
The last part made another's heart beat as fast as it was possible. He could feel himself sweating. Okay, Hyunjin had a crush on Seungmin and it was fucking obvious.

"Oh alright, then we'll do whatever you want today, I'm all yours."
He responded and smiled that wide that Seungmin has never seen him like before. Younger was pretty tired because of the amount of sleep and the only thing he wanted to do before the evening when the other members will come back was to chill in the dorm with Hyunjin.

"Let's just watch movies, I don't feel like walking"
Younger replied and put his head on his crossed hands, on the table, peaking up at Hyunjin who was still standing at the stove and cooking.

I'm about to add more angst :)) idk what I'm doing anymore. Ideas flow to my head so I want to write it but I'm awful at it lol. Be ready for some skz ships cuz I'm stay as well :D

I have some more dramatic ideas but idk if I can write it down properly cuz rn it looks like a big junk in my head. I can't tell if I'll do it so be either ready for drama or for angst (I think both lmao)