1. "I'm Doctor Bieber"

Your P.O.V: 

"Ugh! Shit!" I groaned as I felt a jolt of pain run through my temples. I rubbed them but they still hurt like hell. I was home with my best friend, trying to watch a movie. I've been sick like this for the past 2 days and it's getting on my nerves. I don't want to go to the doctor's place because, I don't know I don't like the 'H' word or 'D' word. My best friend Y/b/f/n started "Y/n, we can never watch this movie if you-" "Keep coughing, I know! I'm sick alright?" I her cut off in annoyance. My mom and dad are out all the time, I don't even know how their marriage is working. Nobody was 'home' to 'take care' of me, and I can't help but be moody. 

"Y/n, maybe we should get you to the doctor." My friend suggested, and I snapped "You know I don't like the 'D' word Y/b/f/n!" and coughed. She gave me a weird look, and said "Y/n, this could be some serious shit!" That scared me already. "Do you think so?" I said sarcastically. "Please Y/n, I was joking before but what if this gets dangerous? Doctors are to help us, come on! Don't be such a baby." She said, hitting my arm. "Oww! Fine! Call my doctor, ugh." I said, convinced with her persuasion. She grabbed my phone, and I instructed her "Search for 'My Doctor'.." and I coughed again. She nodded her head, and dialed her number as she put it on loudspeaker.

Dr. Lucy: Hello Y/n?

Y/b/f/n: Uh Dr.Lucy, this is Y/n's friend Y/b/f/n. She uh, she's really sick and she won't go to the hospital.

I smacked her arm while giving her a look that said 'Is-That-Shit-Really-Necessary?' and she glared at me. Jesus, this girl is crazy. 

Dr.Lucy: Oh I know Y/n.. This is very normal. What are her symptoms?

Y/b/f/n: She's got umm, cough and uh a fever, yeah a very high fever for the past two days.. and umm loss of appetite.. along with regular body pain.

She said all the symptoms successfully after I mouthed them to her. I whispered "Girl, there ain't no body pain, it's a headache!" and she whispered back- "Whatever, some pain!" and returned to the phone conversation with my doctor. 

Dr.Lucy: Y/n's symptoms are all clinical, so I suggest she sees a doctor as soon as possible without any further delay because she has already gone through it for 2 days. 

Y/b/f/n: Would you be available to see her? I mean, she doesn't like the 'H' word or 'D' word and she's comfortable only with you Dr. Lucy..

I slapped her thigh, whispering "Why'd you say I hate the 'H' word and 'D' word?!" and she slapped my hand back. "Shut up Y/n." She whisper-yelled. 

Dr. Lucy: Oh, I'm so sorry I've moved my clinic from where Y/n used to see me. But I know a student of mine who can help her better than me, who is also in my place right now.

Someone else? No way. I want Dr. Lucy, or no one else. "No! N-O No! Say No!" I whispered to my friend's ears and she said something like she never heard me.

Y/b/f/n: Yes ofcourse, Dr. Lucy! That would be great.

"Seriously?!" I snapped at her and she looked away.

Dr. Lucy: I can call him and inform him about Y/n.. I can tell him to take special care of her since she's like my family.

Oh Dr. Lucy, you don't get your family into trouble. I looked at Y/b/f/n and I knew nothing was in my hands after this.

Y/b/f/n: Yes sure! Thank you so much Dr. Lucy. Y/n would be greatful for this.

She said, eyeing me. 'Greatful' for this? Ugh, this girl.