Arnav(running a hand through his hair): I don't get what you want Khushi? You signed those papers... You got rid of our relationship... then, you are acting like nothing ever happened between us... You are being so casual... I don't understand... and then, this letter... Tell me clearly, what you wanted to say...

Arnav waited for her response which came after a second...

Khushi: what I wanted to say was all written on that letter, Arnavji... and I have to go inside to see all the arrangements before the sangeet ceremony starts... I personally took charge of decorations...

Khushi was about to walk past him when Arnav gripped her wrist... Khushi made no attempt to make herself free from his hold...

Arnav: not until you explain me what exactly is running in your mind...

Khushi: about what...?

Arnav: about these stupid words you wrote on this letter? About that destiny thing... that we will be together, if we are destined... Why did you say that? (he asked looking straight into her eyes)

Khushi: because I know that Arnav Singh Raizada writes his own destiny...

Arnav's grip on her loosened when he heard her words finally... The meaning of her words finally began to sink in his mind and his heart filled with hope... Khushi took this chance to get out of his hold and then, walked away... Arnav was too busy with his own thoughts that he didn't mind Khushi walking away from him... Did he just hear what he thought he heard? Khushi wanted him to write their destiny? She left ball in his court to write their destiny? The answer is yes... His happiness had no bounds when he realized it...

Smiling, Arnav looked at the direction from where Khushi left... He will woo her again... He will woo Khushi Kumari Gupta again... and this time, he will make sure that they are destined to be together... forever... Arnav Singh Raizada writes his own destiny... the destiny for Khushi to come back to him again...

***

Arnav felt as if someone just released his heart after squeezing it for nearly two months... relief surged through him and he couldn't stop the smile on his face... After his encounter with Khushi, he came inside only to find that the sangeet ceremony got started already... He could see Khushi running from place to place before settling on a chair and starting recording in the camera which she took from him the day before... His eyes traced the outline of her face and the smile on his face only got enlarged when he watched her smiling face... He decided to take a seat at a distance and admire her face for as long as he wanted to... and he did not have to feel sad while doing that... After all, Khushi gave him the rights to write their destiny... and he will right it... He will write it so beautifully that it replaces every pain which she suffered due to him with love... which makes her feelings grow strong for him again... Arnav Singh Raizada will write a destiny where Arnav and Khushi can't be seperated till eternity...

His thoughts got interrupted when he saw Vikrant reaching Khushi's side, taking a seat beside her... Even though he knew that Khushi would be his again no matter what, he couldn't let anyone grab Khushi's interest... No one should get more attention than him... especially not that Vikrant... He took few steps and reached them... He heard Khushi speaking to Vikrant when he approached...

Khushi: best of luck, Vikrantji... I will pray to Devi Maiya that everything goes well... (she said with a smile)

Vikrant: thank you Khushi... (he said with a shy smile which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav)

Arnav: wishes and prayers? for what Khushi? (he interrupted their talk)

Arnav was glad to know that Khushi started including her Devi Maiya's name like she used to... but why was she wishing Vikrant and what was with his shy smile? Both of them turned to look at Arnav but Vikrant was the first one to speak...