⤿ necktie

NECKTIE
SMUT.

"You really know how to push my buttons." Daisuke spoke huskily as he pushed me against the wall, looking at me darkly.

"What does that button do?" (i applaud you if you get this reference LMFAO) I whispered, challenging him as I looked at his lips.

"Do you want to know?" He whispered as he puts his thumb on my lips and his finger under my chin. And rubbed my lips.

I smirked. "Why don't you show me?"

He smirked back. He puts his arms around my waist and made my lower body press his, which made me feel the bump between his legs.

"I really... really want to do things to you right now." He spoke huskily beside my ear.

"Then do me." I replied, just wanting to feel him right now inside me.

"Patience, darling." He chuckled and finally kissed me.

He inserted his tongue inside me as he explored every cavern in my mouth, his hands on my butt and the other pulling my hair.

As we kissed, I felt him carry me to our king sized bed. He laid me down on the bed once we were inside the bedroom and he removed his necktie.

The side of his lips rose up as I looked up at him with desire in my eyes. He grabbed my wrists and tied them together expertly with his necktie. I felt myself smirk.

My smirk faded away when he suddenly ripped my dress in half, leaving me in my underwear. I glared at him. "Hey! That costed me so much!"

He just looked at me and smirked. "Don't worry. I'll pay you back."

He hovered over me as he pushed me further to the headboard. "Now, be a good girl and obey me." And tied me up to the headboard.

I was left vulnerable under his touch as he worshipped my body all over, leaving hickeys here and there while kissing and licking me all over.

He unhooked my bra and removed my underwear, removing them both from my body as my hips arched, craving for his touches.

He was still in his suit while I was naked, and I'm a hundred percent sure that he is loving the sight of me as lust and desire was visible in his eyes.

He started to rub, and rub under there until I started to drip. Before I could even come, he suddenly removed his hand away from me and rubbed his finger that he used down there on my lips.

"Suck." He commanded.

I did as I was told, opening my mouth and once I did he inserted two fingers inside my mouth. I could taste myself on his fingers.

He suddenly removed his finger in my mouth and started to travel his hands everywhere my body except between my thighs.

He teased and teased, touching my inner thighs, and the edge of my womanhood.

"Please, Daisuke! Touch me there," I bit my lip as I couldn't contain myself as I wanted more of his touches.

"Touch you where?" He teased more.

"T-There! Please..." I moaned once I felt his hand stroke my womanhood.

"God... You don't know what you do to me when you beg for my touches." He spoke huskily and I heard the unbuckling of belt and removal of clothes.

He thrusted inside me without warning and letting me adjust, ramming inside and out as he ruined me.

"Shit, Daisuke!" I moaned, and I felt his hands on my throat, applying pressure on the sides a bit.

I wanted to touch him, but I couldn't as I was restrained by the necktie.

"Fuck..." He cursed as I came, with him starting to thrust faster and faster until he spilled inside me.

He pulled out and untied the necktie on my wrists, as he gave a quick peck on my lips and I put my arms around his neck, feeling tired as I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. Are you tired?" He asked gently, putting his arms around my waist as he kissed my neck softly.

"No... I still want you." I whispered.

"You have to rest, dummy." He chuckled, making me feel his breath on my neck.

"Fine." I pouted.