A One-shot Idea

Most of this explains what's in the video. So on netflix, theres this new TV show called Floor is Lava, where they 3 groups (sometimes) of 3. Each group has their own name. It's kind of liek an escape room but with parkour and fake lava you could fall into. Each group at a time has to parkour their way to the exit within I think 10 minutes? At the exit, there are stairs. A top and a bottom. While the group tries to make their way to the exit, said stairs slowly disappear into the lava. I'm not really sure but I think after 5 minutes the stairs will conpletely sink. There are also different rooms with various items floating around but it doesn't really matter which room you choose. Which ever team gets the most points win 10k and a volcano lava lamp ;w; (sorry idrk that much info, i just started watching) It would probably be more easier if you'd watch an episode.

But yeah I was thinking one of the groups could be James, Adam, and Jaiden. You could probably just tell the trio's experience but idk. Here's what I was thinking: While Jaiden and Adam are waiting at the exit, James is at the last island in order to winning 10k and a lamp. The jump between the spaces are 6 ft. As James gets a running start, he leaps all the way into the exit, very close to fall in the "deadly" liquid. Adam quicky catches James as he makes it into the exit. Then yeah. The two can probably kiss or smt, idk its rlly your choice. if someone does end up making this into an actual one shot, pls @ me.

but if this actually happened, can you imagine how entertaining it would be? seeing a group of animators jump across lava in order to get 10k and sum trophy? i mean there wouldnt really be a point, since they're all successful yters-

okay i should sleep its liek 5am where i live rn

has a quick hug-o (つ*'꒳'*)つ

When ever you got out, wear your seatbelt. While your at home, stay hydrated. Baii