the green steve

As I walked threw the Forest I noticed something moving. It was....a steve....a green steve! I must be in the steve saga but....how? I can't log off....I'm IN the game/series....the green steve looks up and see the lost child. He politely waved "hi, there!" Said, the green steve. "H-hi.." said the child the kid slowly approach the green steve. "Do you maybe know were I am exactly?" Said the kid. " your currently near the green steve village!" " would you like me to take you there?" Said the green steve. "Yea, that would be nice! Thanks!" Said the kid. "alright!" Said the green steve. The kid and the green steve started to walk down the path in the forest. suddenly the green steve looks over and looks at the kid. "So, your name is?" "Void. My names void." Said void. "Nice! I'm creative green steve! But my people call me creative!" Said creative. "Oh ok" said creative. "So, were you lost or just exploring?" Ask creative. "I'm lost...I'm not actually from here..." said void. "Ah! I see, is there a way I can get you were you need to go?" Ask creative. "I honestly don't know... I just woke up here after me drawing a few characters" replied void. "Oh, I think I have a friend who can help you! Hes really shy tho...he barely talks to anyone... ut he talks to me so I'm sure he'll help!" Said creative. "Ah! Were here! Stay here I'll go get him!" Said creative as he ran toward what seem to be a village. It was tall house with flowers and vines and green grass everywhere. It looked like a dream. 5 minutes have past. You have started humming a nice tune and here creative's voice.