Ch 1 - Rang Barse ....!!

Start from the beginning

(For reference purpose only)

Rajveer was fixing his hair after getting dressed in a stylish white kurta. A knock on his door dragged his attention. At first, he thought maybe it was Naina, but then he he chuckled. Because if it had been her, she would've just barged in like she owned this room. She wouldn't have bothered knocking.

Opening the door, Rajveer smiled. "Happy Holi, doc,"

"Haww!! Itna sukha 'Happy Holi'? Rango ka tewhar hai, Rhoda rangin tarike se wish kiziye," Shalini teased.

"I would've, par kya hai na, mere room me koi color hai hi nehi," Rajveer shrugged apologetically.

"Achsa koi baat nehi. Baad me laga dena," Shalini smiled, "Main to yaha ye bolne ayi thi ki apko sabse pehele apki protege ko rang lagana chahiye,"

"K-Kya? Kyun?" Rajveer asked, flustered.

"Kyun ki ek protege ka center of the universe unka mentor hote hai. Toh mentor ka bhi ye farz banta hai ki unki protege ka sukh-dekh ka dyan rakhe. Isiliye, as a mentor sabse pehla rang Aap apne protege, Naina ko lagayengi," Shalini explained with the most innocent look on her face.

"A-Are you sure, doc?" Rajveer asked, hesitantly hopeful.

"Of course, Captain. Yeh liziye colors," Shalini handed him two packets of colors; one red and one green. After that she left from there only to hide behind one of the pillars to see if phase-2 worked or not.

After some inner battle, Rajveer finally locked his room and headed towards the girl's hostel. As he entered the hostel, he was a little puzzled as the girl's hostel was almost empty. "I guess all the cadets were a little too excited for Holi," he mumbled under his breath and took a deep breath as he reached Naina's room. After a lot of hesitation, he knocked on the door.

"Darwaza khula hai!" came Naina's voice from inside. Opening the door as Rajveer stepped inside, he froze in his place. He had never seen someone so beautiful. His heart started racing like crazy.

((Imagine this blouse in silver color))

Naina was wearing a white chiffon lehenga. The hook of her silver blouse was left open making Rajveer's throat dry. Closing his eyes, he shook his head to clear his mind. Once he was sure he would be able to talk normally, he opened his mouth, but he was interrupted.

"Pooja, dekhna ye blouse ka hooks lag hi nehi rahi hai. Zara laga de na, please," Naina requested looking down. She was busy fixing her kamarbandh (waist chain) so she didn't notice that it wasn't Pooja who had entered the room. When she didn't get any response, she said again, "Waha khari kyun hai Abhi bhi? Lagake de na,"