IM INTRIGUED!

I was walking through this beach a few kilometers away from home .

        Well I was a normal girl like anyone hoped for a better life than they have. Who wouldn't want to step ahead right .

   I was bathed in my thoughts wondering what should I write about for my next book . Yes , I am a writer. I do earn a couple bucks through my works.

I couldn't help but notice a glistening shell a few metres away . I don't know something inside me tells me to have a closer look at it.

I walked to closer and closer .. it was so radiant and beautiful , my hand itched to pick it up. I felt my inside clenched something is different about it . Heart was beating fast . My hands sweaty and I don't even know why. What was it I'm about to find .

I looked around nothing was there except a empty beach house and sounds of waves.

It felt like stealing something like in Moana the heart of Te fiti. I silently laughed myself at the thought .

With much needed courage I picked it up .Wow I never saw a shell so beautiful. I could tell my face was glowimg with it's light. It was just the size of my hand .

Holding carefully and I looked around once more and tucked in my bag.

I heaved a sigh of relief and unlike other times I didn't want to spend more time at beach . I got in my car drived back to home as soon a possible. This time it felt longest to reach my home.

With quick greets with parents I was eager and intrigued about what I had with me .

Walking up stairs I was guessing what could be inside . What if its a precious pearl? Ha! Maybe I'm just overthinking?!

Sitting on my four poster bed ... eager I was on verge of opening with my battling thoughts. I even planned 3 things to ask if it's a GENIE.

Funny right ? I tried to opened the shell but only to waste my energy .

Okay then .. Let's try the Genie Rub?!

UNEDITED
*******************
To be continued

What will happen is ther something special about that shell.. read ahead to find out !