2 .

{ Ushijima's POV }

Me and Tendo we're talking about what we needed to practice more on in volleyball since we were heading to the gym until
THUD
" what the-" I mumbled while gripping my chest before I looked down to see a small girl with short blonde hair.

" Tendo do you know who this is ? " I asked

" No but I think I know who she is " Tendo said

" Well who is it " I asked

" Well, she has a karasuno uniform and I'm pretty sure she's the manager " Tendo said confidently

" should we take her with us it seems like she's knocked out " Tendo said

" Well we can't leave her here hopefully the coach isn't there yet " I stated before I picked up the small girl in a cradle type of position. One thing I noticed was she looked like she had been crying and two he couldn't describe how he was feeling , it was strange.
Him and Tendo finally arrived to the gym.

{ No one pov }
Shirabu and Goshiki were talking about something to do with class work until they look to see who entered the gym. Ushijima. WITH A GIRL IN HIS ARMS!!!!

" NANI?! " goshiki said

" wait you have a girlfriend and she's from karasuno!" shirabu said

" No she's not my girlfriend and she was running and she bumped into me and she knocked out" Ushijima stated

" Well where are we going to put her then ? " ohira asked

" Well she's sleeping so should we should put her in the storage room until practice is over" Tendo said

" I'll put her in the storage room" Ushijima said

" Ok " the rest of the team said

Ushijima was heading to the storage room that was actually in the same building as the gym. Ushijima kind of wondered why this girl was running. Why was she running but why was she crying ?
Ushijima entered the storage room which had thick mats. It was cold in the storage room so he laid her down on the mat and got his tracksuit jacket and put it around her, when he felt like he needed to leave, he left the storage room, and went to the court.

{ Yachi Pov }

I started waking up but I don't remember what happened or where I am. I also noticed that I was covered in a purple and white jacket.

DID I GET KIDNAPPED

No no no no no I couldn't get kidnapped I need to get out of here before they kill me. I got off the mat and started heading to the door. I twist the door knob and surprisingly it opened. I started walking in the hallway and then I heard the sound of volleyballs.

Where am I ? Where did I run to ? Why am I here ?
I started walking to where the sound of volleyballs were at. I peeked at the end of the door and there was a court and people there. I looked at their uniforms.

I'm at Shiratorizawa. Why am I here at Shiratorizawa.

" So your finally awake..." a voice said from behind her

———————————————————————————