"Fuȼk, just like that." Lucy felt a sense of satisfaction rush through her. Ace was often the dominant one but in this moment the young woman felt in power, she controlled this hulking man as his orga$m depending on her.

Before he completely lost his mind, Ace moved back releasing his c0ck from Lucy's lips with a pop. Her eyes conveyed some confusion but before she could ask 'why did you stop', the brute bent down roughly capturing her addicting lips in a heated kiss. His hands softly moved down her spine before squeezing her a$$, then with quick movements he gripped her legs and pulled them out so she was laying on her back. Ripping off her long trousers to reveal the matching panties to her bra, the thin red material was next to go and soon enough Lucy was completely naked. Ace wasted no time, quickly sliding into her and moving in hard fast paced strokes. Lucy gripped her mouth closed and yet she knew the sounds of her moans were loud, Ace was relentless and a few moments later her legs were shaking as she came. But Ace didn't slow, if anything the clench of her pu$$y around him made his movements even quicker. Looking down, the brute smiled as he saw the sight of the beauty's eyes roll into the back of her head.

"Oh fuȼk baby." Ace held the minx's legs in a 'v' and his eyes locked on the sight of her swollen pu$$y being filled with his d!ck. Lucy felt him throb inside of her and his pace slow. "I'm gonna cum." As soon as he pulled out, the minx moved onto all fours and wrapped her lips around his length. Warm spurts of liquid hit the back of her throat, quickly she swallowed before cleaning off Aces c0ck with a final stroke.

The brute was shell shocked at how amazing Lucy was, he had already been impressed countless times by the way she effortlessly had his d!ck in attention with the smallest smile. Somehow the cunning woman always surprised him and kept him on his toes.

"Please tell me we have time for another round." The inmate almost pleaded as he felt himself getting hard again.

"Of poker?" Lucy giggled and Ace sharply smacked her a$$ for her smart reply.

...

"Mum, Mauve I'm home." Lucy yelled out.

"In the bathroom." Mauve replied, Lucy made her way up the stairs and as she got closer to the bathroom she could her the sounds of someone being sick. Looking through the opened bathroom door, she saw her mother in her nightgown hunched over the toilet with Mauve kneeling beside her and rubbing her back as she threw up. Janet moves back and positioned herself so she was leaning against the bathtub.

"Hey darling." Lucy noticed how worn out she looked. A thought came to mind and the young woman knew a way she could help lift her mother's spirits.

"I'll be back." Mauve gave Janet a confused look and she simply shrugged her shoulders. Soon Lucy entered the small bathroom again, this time with a bottle of wine and three glasses.

Janet let out a gleeful laugh. "Darling, have I ever told how much I love you."

Lucy sat on the floor next to her mother and begun pouring everyone a glass. "Too many times to count Mum."

"I'd hate to be a downer, but I'm not sure if it's very professional to be drinking on the job." The nurse spoke whilst glancing at the cup of red.

"Come on Mauve, we could all use a drink." Janet said raising her glass and Lucy soon followed her, giving in Mauve clinked her glass against theirs before taking a drink.
...

Laughter filled the little bathroom as the trio continued to talk and soon finish off the bottle of wine together. There was a small break in conversation and Lucy noticed how her mother and Mauve glanced at each other, the young woman knew their was something they were concealing from her.

"Alright you two, out with it." Lucy gave the older women a demanding 'tell me the truth' look.

Mauve let out a small sigh before speaking. "Your mother and I went to see the doctor today because she had been so ill, and um-" Mauve looked up at Janet unable to find her words.

"And he said I have about two weeks left."

"B-but I thought we had more time, y-you said." Lucy couldn't get her sentence straight, she thought she at least had another month with her Mum.

"I know," Janet wrapped her arm around Lucy. "Mauve could you get us some more wine please." The nurse nodded and gave the two some time together.

"I must apologise, I did dip into some of your inheritance." Lucy let out a small broken chuckle at her mother's attempt at a joke.

"I paid for Mauve to be full time and the doctor has arranged for a drip with some painkillers and few monitors to be set up in my room." For the first time Lucy could see her mother beginning to break, the young woman realised that this was not about her. As much as she wanted to sob and curl up into a ball, she knew her mother needed her to be strong and the shoulder for her to cry on.

"I'll be there with you Mum." Lucy smiled and clenched her mother close when she saw a lone tear escape her eye, before her thin frame shook with sobs. When Mauve knocked on the door came, Janet sat up wiping away her tears and putting on a brave smile.

"Ah Mauve you're an angel." The three of them fell back into light-hearted banter and drinking cheap wine.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Whiplash

Please Vote! Mad Love Fam 🖤