"Anyway, anyway, when he was off with you guys--also thank you to those who were willing to distract him for me--I stuffed his locker full of chocolates. From there, I hid behind the corner and waited for him. When he ended up finally opening his locker, all the chocolate came tumbling out, and I took action and snapped a picture of his expression. Then, making sure he had become aware of the picture and was paying attention to me, I walked up to a random person in the hallway and said, 'You see this picture? This is my boyfriend.' He was so red; it was incredibly adorable. We've been together ever since."

Kihyun laughed lightly, looking down, and tugged their intertwined fingers over to rest on his thighs. "You make it sound like we've been together for years. It's only been a few months."

Changkyun just responded with a deep chuckle, his lips close to Kihyun's flushed ear, and suddenly they were in their own little world. No one else existed.

Their driver shivered, being all dramatic, and flung his free hand over his heart. "Ah, how romantic! Hyungwon, your turn!"

"It's a long story," Hyungwon stated, letting out a short sigh.

"C'mon, we got time!"

With yet another sigh, the frog peered down to his lap, tucking a strand of his black hair behind his ear. He guessed didn't have a choice. There was no point in fighting it. "You all know how Hoseok and I like to go out on coffee dates?"

Low hums came from all around. Minhyuk's was particularly long, drawn out with interest.

"Okay, one day, I somehow got a bunch of courage and had the barista make a heart on the surface of Hoseok's coffee, with foam. When Hoseok got it, he was super confused, but then he looked up to me and I asked, 'Boyfriend?' And he just smiled and replied, 'Boyfriend.' It was simple, nothing all extravagant, like what Changkyun did."

The youngest grunted.

At that, Kihyun pulled himself from his boyfriend's gaze, peering over the seat and turning his attention to his blonde friend, who still had yet to go. "Isn't it your turn now, Minhyuk?"

"Yes, actu--"

"I wanna tell it," Jooheon interrupted quickly, wiggling his eyebrows like they were little caterpillars. He didn't wait for his significant other's permission before he started his story. "As you all know, Minhyuk is super dramatic, the kind of dramatic that is so dramatic that it's not even dramatic. He decided that he was going to fall off the bed and get hurt just so I could patch him up. When I was tending to his bruise, which was super small, he looked at me and said something like, 'You know, you can take care of me like this for the rest of my life,' and with such a cute face looking at me, I couldn't say no."

Minhyuk hummed eagerly in agreement--he did have a cute face. If both hands had been free from the steering wheel, he would have sent his boyfriend some saucy finger guns. "You know it."

After that last story, the laughter gradually died down, and the van fell into a peaceful silence. Most of them were focusing on the ever-changing scenery outside, scouring every detail they could, whether it be the pattern on the leaves or the height of the grassy mountains.

Kihyun had set his head down on his boyfriend's shoulder, enjoying the company and the warmth, like he always did. He hadn't meant to, but feeling so comfortable and at ease, he drifted off into the Land of Dreams.