The Return

"Weiss?" I called out to her. She turned to me only to look away. Yang put her hand on my back nudging me towards Weiss. Not wanting to start a third argument I took the step towards Weiss then another, and another until I stood next to her. "Weiss..."

"I can't believe I'm saying this. But, I'm sorry Ruby. I over reacted." I was a bit shocked at what she just said. I rubbed the back of my neck looking down. "Weiss I-"

"I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss." She interrupted. "I played out multiple scenarios of what I should have done instead. The kiss was so sudden. Just like my reaction." Weiss looked at me with a hint of guilt in her eyes. She thought about the kiss? About me? "No need to apologize Weiss. I was a bit out of line."

We stood in silence for a few seconds. "You were way out of line." Was her reply. "But, I didn't mind it. I also hate to admit it. But, I liked it. I guess I want to try the kiss again." My jaw dropped for the second time. I was astonished, shocked, confused even. She wanted to kiss me again. I must look like a big dork right now.

"Ruby..." She whispered loud enough for me to hear. At that moment everything seemed to go into slow motion from my point of view. She took a step toward me. I could feel my heart racing. Oh god please tell me she can't hear my heart. She leaned in slowly our lips almost touching. I gulped and closed my eyes ready to feel her lips that actually wanted mine. I felt her lips finally press to mine after what felt like an eternity. I kissed her back. Curling my hands into fists then uncurling them unsure of where to put them except for keeping them at my side.

As if she read my mind she took my hands wrapping them around her waiste. She then took her own hands and placed them on either side of my shoulders. I took the risk and licked her lips asking for access. Her lips parted slightly and hesitantly granting me the access. I slipped my tongue past her lips to lick her tongue. I have to be dead. That guy who shot at us had to have hit me and I'm dead. I have to be in heaven.

We made out for about a minute before Yang came and broke us up. "Ok lovebirds. That's enough. I got groceries to put away here." As If she came back to her senses Weiss pushed me away quicker than when she slapped me. "D-dork..." I couldn't help but smile to myself. Her face was bright red and she was looking at the ground. I grabbed her hand and brought her into Yang's appartment. She followed me and Yang in embarrassment.

"Interesting..." A female off in the distance put down her binoculars smiling. Her phone rang. She picked it up putting the binoculars back on looking through the window at the three females. "I'm here." She spoke. "Good. How's things going between red and the heiress?" The person over the phone spoke. "Things are spicing up Rowan. I think red and white have officially made pink." There was a chuckle on his end. "Do you think we found her weakness?" The female smiled. "I think we found more than her weakness."