6/25/2020 - New Chapter and New Book

Hi everyone! I have a few updates to give regarding Fairy Tail: Next Gen and other things.

First off, I can't say when the new chapter will be released, but I do hope to complete this volume by the end of the summer (which is only two months...so that'd be four chapters but you know what, it's fine, I can do this, yes I can, woot). 

But because I hate myself, I'm starting another project!

So this is something I've been working on for a very long time and it's an original story (not a fanfic, I know right, it was bound to happen). 

The story is called "Play On, Don Juan", it's about a family whose men are cursed to die because of the women they love (be it directly or indirectly). I'll be doing a soft release sometime soon where I'll publish the first five chapters then put the project on hold to see how people respond and what changes I can make. Then I'll do a rerelease later with a more refined version and continue the story normally.

This is the first original story I've really released (well, there was one other but it's been deleted now so obviously it was not something I committed to) and I want it to go well because I've had these characters in my head for a while and have wanted to bring them to life before I die or whatever.

All that aside, I am working on the next chapter of FTNG, and will hopefully have that released very soon, but I will most likely publish the first chapter of Play On, Don Juan released first. For the record, the first chapter of PODJ is done, so I'll likely be releasing it before the week's up. 

So thanks for checking in, I hope you guys aren't disappointed to hear that I've got another project, I'm sure you'd rather hear that the next chapter is about to be published (sorry). But I'll get it to you guys as soon as I can, thank you all, stay safe. 

-Katie the Terrible