I said pointing to it, "They talked I just saw it." I walked over to the bowl but it was just fruit now.

I turned back to them as Harper said, "Come on, Jess, that's crazy. There's no such thing as magic."

Alex elbowed her and whispered, "Way to go." But, I could hear her though.

Justin walked up to me, "Look, I don't know what you think you saw but trust me it wasn't anything."

I looked up at him, "You're a wizard, Justin."

I then noticed the wand sticking out of Alex's boot and I pointed to it, "And you're a wizard to."

Alex pushed Harper aside and said, "No, I'm not. Justin tell her."

I turned back to him and he surprisingly confessed, "Okay, fine we are wizards. But, you cannot tell anybody okay I mean it."

I shrugged and said, "Who do I have to tell anything to? All you've done is shut me out, Harper has Alex, and I don't have anyone."

Harper asked, "What about Nick?"

I shook my head, "No, it is pretty much over."

Although, I do have Ivy, but I wouldn't ever tell her this big of a secret. Plus, it's not even my secret.

I could not believe I was living with a bunch of wizards this was so..what's the word? Overwhelming.

Justin then says, "Alex, tomorrow after school, I have my class of delinquents I have to tutor so stay out of the lair."

I stopped her from saying anything, "Wait a minute, you guys have a lair? Harper you knew about this?"

She shrugged, "Yeah, I mean Alex told me on my birthday last year."

Oh yeah, it was when she went to that Comic-Con thing yeah I was sick that day. Honestly, I didn't want to go.

Justin said, "Follow me. I'll show you where it's at."

He then took me down to the sub shop where the storage room was in the back.

He did some trick with his wand and when he opened the door the room was filled with books and all kinds of cool stuff. It even had a door in the back with fog coming out of it.

He had chairs and desks all lined up for his students. I asked him, "Wait, you teach a class to? How much has this been going on?"

He smiled, "A few days a week. Normally, I teach on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays."

I shyly asked, "Do you mind if I come and watch tomorrow's lesson? I want to learn all about this stuff."

He said, "No, I don't mind it but just don't try and distract any students from learning."

Feelings of guilt overwhelmed me as I said, "I'm sorry for giving you a hard time before. It looks like you have a lot going on right now and I shouldn't have lashed out the way that I have been."

He hugged me, "Look, it's okay. I shouldn't have acted the way that I have been either. Maybe we can start all over?"

Immediately, I nodded and said, "Hi, I'm Jessica."

I extended my hand as he shook it and greeted me back, "I'm Justin."

The Next Day...

The final school bell rings and I could not be more thrilled to get out.

I was finally going to learn some things about magic and everything that it does.

Learning that Justin is a wizard, we have started fresh with a clean slate. He's even going to let me sit in on his tutoring session today.

I have learned recently that even Zeke knew he was a wizard, so everyone knew except for me. I definitely felt out of the loop.

Justin even drove me straight home from school because Alex was catching a ride with Harper to go to the mall.

He said to me, "Now, if my students make you feel uncomfortable let me know. They are delinquents meaning they are all in my class for acting out or doing bad things or falling behind in their family wizard competition."

I became curious, "Wait, what's a family wizard competition?"

I didn't mean to sound so dumb, but it just came off that way when I talked about magic.

He sighed, "It's a competition every wizard family has with their siblings. Whoever wins the competition, they get to keep their powers while the other siblings lose theirs."

It seemed a little unfair to me like if Harper and I were wizards and she won I would be jealous.

I smiled at him, "I'll be careful and if anyone in your class makes me uncomfortable trust me you'll know."

He smiled back, "I'm glad you're going to be there supporting me. It'll be fun."

When we got home, he started gathering papers together and placing them on the desks in the lair.

I had a special desk labeled for me on the side beside the teachers desk.

I sat down right as the door of fog opened up and people kept coming in one by one with wands. I got very excited.

This very large and muscular guy looked at me and said, "Hey, who's the new student, Mr. Justin? She's pretty cute."

He quickly said to him, "Sit down Felix."

Felix then smiled and waved at me, and I waved back trying to be friendly not flirty.

As everyone took their seats, Justin said to them, "Yes, everyone we have a new student. She's not a wizard like us but she wants to learn. Please welcome-"

He didn't even get the chance to say my name as a student from the back of his class stood up and said, "Jessica?"

I looked back at him and I wasn't expecting to see in a thousand years as I asked, "Damon?"

Thanks for Reading!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Comment down below and give it a Star!
Stay Tuned for More!
Thanks Again!