{1}

Nayeon's POV
"Jihyo?" I asked in disbelief my body was frozen in the spot I felt paralyzed.

She clears her throat instantly changing her demeanor. "Ah Ms. Im Nice to meet you this is probably the first time we met" She says in such a professional way offering a hand shake.

I blinked rapidly still not believing on what is happening. "Are you okay Ms. Im?" She asks looking at me I can't read what she's feeling right now like I thought I was the only one that changed.

I cleared my throat shaking her hand. "I believe we met in the past Ms. Park" I said trying my best to be professional or else my dead ass self will be dead by the time this finishes.

"Shall we get started" She says letting go of my hand completely avoiding what I told her.

~A Year Passed~

"Ms. Im you have to attend the party it's a very important occasion for new ceo's like you" My assistant Son chaeyoung says.

Yep my ex mina who has a two year girlfriend is my assistant now lets say a lot change with just a year passing by like a flash of light.

"I'm too lazy for i-" She glances at me. "Ms. Park is coming to the party" She says and there I started contemplating like it was the last important decision I will make in my entire life.

"Of course I was just joking you know I'm going I can't miss it for the world" I said jumping up from my sit.

She chuckled shaking her head. "You're too whipped for someone who doesn't even like you" She says making me hold on my shirt making a hurt expression.

"Hey! I didn't say be that personal" I said fake crying.

Jihyo's POV
"Would I look good in this dress or this dress?" I asked my friend jeongyeon who was now a model.

"Girl you have to change your clothes like change change" She says looking at my closet throwing my clothes until she found a dress that was kinda beautiful.

I smiled I really did call the perfect friend for this things. "Everone's mouth will water if you wear this dress trust me" She says throwing me the dress.

"Now get a good shower and dress up I still have to fix your hair and make up and you are about to experience a once in a life time cinderella except you don't have a curfew" She says while I entered the bathroom.

"I forgot you also don't have a prince charming" She shouts as I strip off my clothes opening the shower letting the water run down my body.

I sighed feeling relaxed. 'I don't need someone' I thought

~FlashBack~
"I'm really sorry jihyo please forgive me" Nayeon says as we arrived at our once shared home.

"It's okay nayeon one day we will meet again I really want to see you as a changed person when We meet again okay?" I asked taking my luggage.

"Jihyo please don't leave me I'm begging you stay with me" Nayeon says on her knees already holding my free arm.

I smiled sadly at her as tear dropped on my eye. "Thank you nayeon but our contract already ended you can be happy with mina again" I said while she holds on my hand a little tighter.

"I broke up with mina jihyo please just stay" She says as I let held her hand putting down my luggage first.

"Let go nayeon you'll be fine I know you can change without me by your side promise me you'll change okay?" I asked softly as she lets go of my hand nodding her head.

She lowers her head still on her knees. I sighed hugging her for what felt like the last time as she cries again.

"Thank you nayeon" I said pulling away from the hug before leaving the house with my luggage.

~Flashback Ended~

I got dressed going back inside my bedroom to see jeongyeon on her phone waiting for me.

She looks up at her phone before pulling me to the chair. "Let's get started shall we?" She asked taking the blowdryer.

3rd Person's View
They were getting ready for the party like it was very important. Nayeon was very nervous that it took her 2 hours and a half just to pick an outfit to impress the Park jihyo.

With the help of her assistant son chaeyoung she finally finishes.

Meanwhile

Jihyo was relaxed not even knowing that nayeon was attending a party after they're first meet she was impressed but also happy that nayeon kept her word.

How would things turn out when they find themselves meeting each other again?

(BOOK 2 IS OUT GUYSSS

Soo i wanna askk

HOW ISS MY AMAZING READERS DOINGG? ARE YOU GUYSS SAFEE?

STAY SAFE MY GORGEOUS READERSSS

ANDDD

•DO YOU LIKE THE STORY LINE SO FARR?

ORRR

•DO YOU WANT MORE UPDATESSS?

STAY TUNEDDD😉)

I love you all!!
-Mysterious