Chapter 1

You have been spending your school life alone. Not in preschool, primary school nor junior high you have made one single friend. And not a living person had seen you smiling, including your family. You are the only child in your family and your parents busy themselves on their carrier, leaving you alone to care yourself.

But now, you are holding a letter which invites you to the Kibougamine Gakuen. You are invited to that academy as SHSL Loner. You don't have any idea how you are invited to the school actually, but you don't care whether you should be happy or not about that. At least you know it's a boarding school so you could escape from the big house you lived in without anyone else.

So now, you are dressed in white shirt and red necktie with blue cardigan and also red skirt. You are standing infront of the academy's gate, analyzing the academy first.

It seems to be very quiet for an academy in a new semester. Like the hell I would care, you think.

The moment you stepped your right foot, you saw everything is spinning, fusing into one.

"What the heck--,"  everything went dark before you finished.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nnn?" You woke up and feel that you are in sitting position. Your face is on a desk together with your arms. You thought you were sleeping during class, but in fact, no. In fact, you pass out when you were stepping your foot in this academy and found yourself inside a classroom already.

You are the only one inside that classroom. And it's pretty weird that the classroom's windows are closed with big iron plate. There's also security camera and a TV. Pretty amazing, you think.

"Perhaps I'm the only student, ha!" You joked, but you realize that it's not the time for joking.

You found a paper, it told you to gather in the gymnasium at eight. You are looking for your phone in your pocket, but you can't found it.

Who the hell stole my phone? You wondered. Your eyes glance at a clock on top of the blackboard.

7:30

You shrugged and just walk out from the classroom. The hall, it's kinda creepy and looks like almost in a horror film.

Oh god, where's the gym? You began to hurry. When you infront of the gym's door, you quickly walked in.

There's only five people inside. A blonde guy with glasses, a girl with dark braid hair with glasses too who mumbles to herself, a shy girl with light brown hair until her shoulder and yellow eyes, a guy with black hair and red eyes with white uniform, and a girl with lavender hair and her hands wear black gloves.

"H-hi...," that shy girl greets you. But you just ignore her as you are a loner. She looks so sad but you don't care at all.

She attempt to talk to you again, but that guy in white uniform salutes to you, "good morning! It's great that you come earlier than the time scheduled."

Again, you ignore that person and your eyes meet that girl who keeps mumbling. "She looks at me! She must be looking at me because of my eternal ugliness...," and so, and so she keeps mumbling about her negative sides.

The blonde guy keeps his arms cross on his chest while the lavender haired girl put her right hand on her chin and her left hand under her right elbow.

As the clock keeps ticking, more and more people came in. Some of them greet each other, some of them introduces themselves to you but you keep ignoring them.