Chapter 1

*girls scream/singing*

I DON'T FEEL LIKE PARTYIN, SO I AINT GON' DO IT. I DON'T FEEL LIKE PARTYIN' SO I AIN'T... WAIT A MINUTE, WHO IS SHE? WHOA WHOA WHOA....

We are finally here. We have been begging to come to the concert and all of our parents said yes. AND we are in the FRONT ROW! I look to my right, Stacia, she is having as much fun as I am, maybe even more. On my left is Aspen, she had no idea who they were. I made sure she had the full KAM experience before coming to the concert. Now she is a full KAM FAM convert. I have never been to a concert before, so this is pretty awesome minus the occasional elbow to the side or hair in my mouth. Then it happened. 

"Myles, I'm not feeling well."

"Kalin, what's wrong?"

"My heart..." *fake dying on the floor*

When Kalin said that, the room went silent. I mean I could feel everyone's terror. Girls whispering around me, asking what happened. My first concert and someone needs medical assistance? And the person is the one I came to see??

"What? What?"

"It was stolen... by a robber."

The whole crowd realizes what is going on. Of course, Stacia, Aspen and I don't understand. Then it clicks. *crowd in semi-unison* "OHHHHHH..." The intro to the next song...I realized that I was holding my breath. I exhale slowly and turn to see Stacia and Aspen are glaring at Kalin and Myles.

"That was so not funny. I nearly had a panic attack." Stacia is not amused.

*Myles looks to crowd, fake crying* "Which one of you stole his heart?"

Aspen is shouting "I DID!" Girl, sit down. Kalin is mine. Stacia is laughing at Aspen. "Girl, sit down. Kalin is Roselyn's." You see. Stacia knows best.

*fake stumbles to his feet and makes his way to the front of the stage*

He is coming near us. Stacia and Aspen grab onto me. We will faint together, that is what best friends do.  

"I think it was...."

He is looking around the audience. I honestly can't breathe. Everyone is pushing on top of us to reach for  Kalin. I keep looking at Kalin because I refuse to waste a second not looking. 

"Her." *points to me*

*WHAM*