"Come on now, it's breakfast."

He sighed and got up. We both walked to the kitchen, hand in hand which still made me blush.

"Wakatoshi-kun~" Satori appeared behind us with a smile.

"Miracle boy has confessed I see. Anyways, good luck!" He shouted and started skipping to the kitchen.

"Hello there lovebirds," Fumiko said as she passed us our plates.

"Good morning to you too Fumiko." I sat down and started eating my food.

"So can we-" Satori started but was cut off.

"No." We all said in unison.

"But I haven't even said anything!"

"That's exactly why we cut you off. Let's just rest for the remaining days and not go out or anywhere." Satsuki said and we all nodded in agreement.

"Fine." Satori pouted and started eating his food too.

"What're you guys doing later?" Reon asked as he ate his pancake.

"Netflix and chill." Everyone answered except for me and Ushi.

"I'm gonna visit Karasuno to see my little Hinata. Zoe you're coming with me." She instantly smiled. Wait I just did the opposite of what we all said earlier of not going out-

"Field trip~!" She squealed. If her brothers' attitude isn't similar to hers, I'm going to doubt they're related.

"Be careful when you're on your way," He looked at me concerned.

"Of course I will Ushi," I smiled and got off my seat.

"Zoe, meet me at the entrance in 5 minutes. Shu, you're getting us there." They both nodded and separated.

I quickly went to Ushi and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Don't miss me too much alright?"

"I'll always miss you even if you're with me the entire day."

"Cheesy much?" I smirked and he ruffled my hair.

"Go now so you can come back to me faster." I waved to him and grabbed my phone and wallet and headed to the entrance.

"Let's go~" I said and the three of us headed to Karasuno.

[TIMESKIP]

"We're here!" Zoe said in excitement.

The three of us exited the car and immediately went to the gym. How did I know this? Because I used my freaking instinct.

I looked through the gaps and saw the boys were indeed inside. We walked to the door and slid open the door.

"Hi~!" Zoe said in excitement.

"(Y/n)-chan, Zoe-chan and stranger!" Hinata shouted.

"Hello there Sakamaki-san." Daichi said as he approached me.

"Who is this?" Suga asked.

"This is my cousin, Shu Sakamaki. Shu this is Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Team." Shu smiled at them and they all introduced themselves one by one.

"(Y/n)-chan! Are you going to play with us?!" Hinata asked.

"Uh is that okay with you guys?" I looked at Coach Ukai and Daichi. Coach Ukai nodded.

"First years vs the senpais then?" Daichi suggested and we all nodded in agreement.

"Wait we don't have a Libero," Yamaguchi said.

❛ 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐄 ❜ ━━━ (𝘂. 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें