Chapter 4 • Second meeting

Start from the beginning

Draupadi opened her eyes and looked up to the man in front of her, Savyasachi, as for her.

"Savyasachi!" Draupadi stood up abruptly, "Why so late?"

"Krishnaa, I'm so sorry for this, I reached here just at the time of sunset. I couldn't find you... I didn't know that you are sitting just behind me." Arjun replied.

"I thought... I thought you wouldn't come, I waited till the sunset but.. you didn't come... I couldn't go back home because of the darkness. So I stayed."

"I'm glad you did." Arjun smiled and took a step closer and held her hand in his.

"I don't break promises, Krishnaa." He smiled and slid the bangle of her wrist.

"But... Why so late?" Draupadi asked.

"I had to go back to Hastinapur due to some issues. I raced my horse to his full speed but..."

"It's okay." Draupadi smiled, "At least you are hear. I was already so annoyed by many things and your betrayal would have killed me."

"Annoyed by what?"

"Typical Princes." Draupadi mumbled.

"Huh? Why are you annoyed by princes?"

"I am, I am more than any one! I hate the royal men, they are pathetic! They think there's no one better than them! They think that princess are nothing but just a mode of their pleasure and to provide them with a family! They are so annoying! I hate the royal men and princes. I hate them to no end!!" 

"Not all are same.." Arjun said, he is a prince and his Krishnaa wasn't a fan of them.

"Ha! You say! I don't believe it! I have seen literally all the princes all are freaking same! Urgh!! Savyasachi if you have to talk to me, don't take their side!"

He had decided to tell her who he really is but her words made him drop the idea. He didn't wanna lose anything is having with her.

"Leave it, Krishnaa." Arjun said.

"Yeah, you are right. They are not my time. You are." She smiled at him.

"It's a beautiful morning with a beautiful lady." Arjun commented as they sat on the grass.

Draupadi blushed, Draupadi never ever had blushed at a male's comments, all of them just disgusted her because she knew the real feeling behind them and there was Savyasachi, sweet and nice. He is so perfect, she thought, so sweet and nice, Why a prince can't be like him?

"Tell me about yourself Krishnaa." Asked Arjun.

"What do I tell about myself. I'm just... An ordinary girl, who really wants to be more than what society accepts a female to be."

"I like you thoughts!" He said.

She sighed and continued,"Maybe I'm not bound but I'm still bounded. By everything. I'm restricted. I'm rebellious but I need a partner who would support me no matter what. Who would correct me if I'm wrong but not restrict me if I'm right."

Arjun listened to her carefully, he could sense how alone and miserable she feels.

"And you know?" Draupadi looked at him.

"No, what?"

"Everyone thinks I have a nice life, better than anyone's but it's just not true. I live a restricted life, a life which is now going to be more miserable because of a promise and a prestige."

"I didn't get you there," he said.

"You will not. I wish I could right now run away." She said. "With you," she added, a mere whisper.

"What's holding you back?" He asked.

"A father's love and trust." She replied, "I can't break it."

"And your life being miserable is okay?"

"I'm doing what a daughter should. Now it depends on almighty, if he wants me to have that kind of  life, no one can stop it but, if he doesn't... He'll have a plan for sure." She smiled faintly.

"You are interesting Krishnaa!" He smiled, "one side you are so nostalgic about your life and  on the other side you are so positive."

  She smiled and said, "Savyasachi, you know, your smile is so precious!"

"Oh thank you but not more than yours." Arjun replied. Alot of maidens have praised him but when she did, he felt an different kind of spark through his spine.

"Ah, you never leave a chance to flirt, Sachi!"

"I wasn't flirting!" Arjun laughed, "it's true."

Draupadi blushed heavily.

They looked at each other in silence, just them and the tree... But soon the eye contact broke at the voice of a soldier.

A nervous Draupadi hit her face and Arjun and her stood up on their feet.

"Please leave, Angraj Karna is coming here for hunting." Informed the soldier.

Draupadi and Arjuna nodded, they started walking away from the forest.

Karna was coming on his horse with a few of his assistants.

And unfortunately, Arjun wasn't unseen by him and neither was Draupadi.

_______________________________________

"Vasudev Krishna." Divyanshi said.

"Dwarkadhish." Said Draupadi, "Ah, well, it would be fun to meet him. After all I'm Krishnaa."

______________________________________

Opps....Karna saw them! 😱😱😱😱😱What will happen now?

Madhav is coming in next chapter!!💃💃💃

Give your reviews!

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE 💜
COMMENT 💙
STAY SAFE.

LOVE YOU ALL 3000