[Amatsuki] Actions (2)

Start from the beginning

"Thank you~!"

Shouts filled the whole room, all coming from Amatsuki and his staff.

Amatsuki raised a cup as he stood up to get the other people's attention.

"I would like to thank everyone. My friends, workers, everyone. Without you all, this live wouldn't have been successful. Once again, thank you!"

Claps and cheers then followed. Seeing the person that you look up to happy also made you smile. His happiness is like a virus that can transfer to everyone who sees him.

Before you even notice that you're already staring at him, one of your co-workers snapped a finger in front of you.

"Hey, don't stare at him that much. He might melt." She chuckled.

You felt your cheeks heat up, so you immediately covered them with your hand.

"Let's sing!" A staff then reached for the songbook. "Who will go first?"

Almost all people present pointed at the star of the night, Amatsuki.

"Eh?" He pointed at himself as he threw a confused look at everyone. "Why me?"

"Come on now, Amatsuki-san! Just this one?"

He sighed. But he let out soft laughter afterward. "Okay, okay!"

After picking a song of his choice, he went to the front.

"This song is for everyone in here. Thank you all for being with me!"

Just singing the first lines made them wild. They all cheered for him once again.

You were lucky enough to witness this. It's as if he's holding a live, but his expression was different.

His features were soft as he sing the song in his usual cheery tune that can make everyone dance along. His smile never leaving his face. It was all natural. He's clearly enjoying that also.

After the song, he clapped for himself also for a job well done.

"Who's next to sing?"

The person sitting beside you elbowed your arm.

"(Y/n), do you want to try?"

You vigorously shook your head. "No! No, no, no! I'm fine. Let someone else sing."

"Aw! Come on. Just this time, please?"

"Everyone cheer for (Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

Pressured by their shouts, you quickly stood up and, with a shaky hand, accepted the microphone from Amatsuki's grip.

You went to the front.

"So, what song will you sing, (Y/n)?"

"Um... I guess... "(F/s)"." You silently said.

"Okay!"

Not long enough, the music then played. They clapped their hands along with the tune.