Chapter Six Doubt

Chapter 6

Doubt

Evelyn watched the rain fall from the sky, her teacher writing on the board.

'I hate math, I hate math, I hate math...

' Evelyn sighed, resting her head on her fist. She turned to the clock, its hands ticking and tocking. She listened to Kamelot, she hummed with the song, tapping her fingers. She looked back out the window, seeing a blond head she knew every well.

'Damien...

' she thought, he looked up to her and smiled. She looked away, her face turning a scarlet color. She sighed as the bell rung, saving her from the evil question on board. She walked threw the walls, feeling alone.

"Hey look it's the freak..."

"Yeah did you hear that she is being stalked..."

"Totally I mean sure he was cute but he is a killer..."

"Right I know what a freak..."

"Did you know she got Chris killed?"

Evelyn grimaced at this, she hated what they said. She turned to glare at the two cheerleaders in the corner. They flinched and scoffed.

"You're not scary."

"Yeah ghost girl. You're not at all scary." They looked at each other laughing like desperate idiots.

"Yeah maybe not but I know that your pregnant and your breasts are fake." Evelyn said nonchantly. The two girls looked shocked for a moment, before getting murderously angry.

"Yeah well you're a freak, and nothing is going to help you get away from Damien, He's after you and he'll kill the other freak!" one of them yelled. Her face was really red, and she thought she won. How wrong she was.

Evelyn eyes went dark, dropping her books, Evelyn ran after the girl, pinning her against the lockers behind them. She had grabbed her arm twisting it behind her back.

"Don't you dare talk such words again, or I swear to the devil..." she hissed in the girl's ear. The girl screamed as some football players pulled Evelyn off of her, then went to tend to the girl.

"Ms. Heeren." a large hand placed its self on Evelyn's shoulder. Evelyn looked up to the man.

"Come to the office." He sighed, guiding her away from the stares of her classmates.

XXX

"Evelyn, how could you get suspended?!" her father yelled, waving the piece of paper in her face like a flag.

"Because some bitch was talking about my friend and saying I was the freak!" she screamed back, running up the stairs.

"Evelyn get your ass down here!" he screamed, running after her. She hurried to lock her door, and grab her jacket.

'How does Damien do this?

' she wondered, opening her window as her father pounded on the door.

"Evelyn!" he screamed, heaving on the door.

'Shit he's going to break it down!

' she climbed onto the tree, her feet dangling just above 26 ft. As her father busted in, she fell to the ground.

'Can't see, I must have it my head...

' Evelyn's eyes were closed her head feeling heavy.

She rolled over in the grass, hearing her father yelling for her, she went to stand, but just fell back down again, her ankle was killing her.

"Shit..." she muttered, dragging herself threw the wet grass, the rain pouring.