I wish I had more Crayons

Peter hasn't met any of the avengers as Peter just as S.M., he knows happy because he's dating his aunt and Edith was just some glasses he got from Fury during his trip. So yeah Stark isn't gone and neither is Natasha.

I swung through the rooftops, I loved this feeling of wind in my face. That rush you get when your free-falling like there's something on the bottom of your spine that's screaming for you to stop. That's what makes it fun.

Of course, I am only sixteen and I find anything that involves risking my life 'fun.' Except for getting a building dropped on me. That was not fun, that was horrible. I had back pains for months.

I grabbed my phone and sent happy another message. I saw the churro lady again! She got me another one! Hahaha

He doesn't reply, never. I think maybe once or twice when I fought with Quinten. He then let me know that Edith took care of him revealing my identity. She said something along the lines of revealing how crazy Quinten was, she had a lot of footage. 

I typed in Aunt May's new phone number and shot her a quick message. Her phone kind of got wrecked after she saw that my identity was revealed. 

Hey, I'll be home late. 

I'm sorry who is this?

Hmmn? Is this not my Aunt?

Sorry kiddo but No

Shit, sorry to bother you sir. I'll be on my way now.

Don't sweat it, kid. Also, I might try and contact you later. I need new friends, ones who don't start battles over stupid things.... like me doing something wrong and my friend picking a battle and almost beating the crap out of the person I wronged even though he was right to be mad....

You're not 50 years old? Or trying to kill me?
But um, are you okay? Like mentally?

Nope, not one bit. :) I'm not trying to kill you and I'm not 50 either.

No kidding, I'm sure you wouldn't be able to see the screen if you were. LMAO.

That was rude. Have some manners.

OOPS my bad, I forget that old people have sensitive feelings. 

The last adult I knew.... well let's just say he wasn't very stable person.

Oh, that sucks. Anyway, I've got to go. See ya around.

Adios

Well, that was a strange interaction. What did I do wrong? Oh yeah, May's number had a 646 not 332, ha, my bad... I confuse the phone area codes sometimes. Man, I should get to work on my homework. But I don't want to, stupid AP classes. I didn't want to but it makes college cheaper, it gives me some college credits so yay fewer classes. 

I mean what the Hel is a SOAPSTone? ahhhh imma break down and cry now. I need to find my crayons and draw a picture of how I feel. Haha, I'm just kidding, my mental health was ruined a while ago. You know, getting a building dropped on you does that to a person.

I wonder what Ned's doing... I don't really want to be a bother though. I wonder how the Avengers are doing. I mean I am an Avenger but I mean the Avengers at Stark Tower. They just know me as Spiderman, not as Peter Parker the junior in High School.

Before I knew it, I was staring off -not into space, I'm done with that place- when I felt my phone ring. It was Nick Fury...again. Oh hell to the NAh. I ended the call, there is no way in hell I am getting with that manic. Stupid ass one eye man. Captain Marvel told me he got scratched by a cat, I was expecting something more... top-notch. I am not getting involved with him again, last time freaking sucked. I mean I was the empty can he yeeted when he got a hold of me. He really said, This Bitch Empty! YEET!!!

I fixed my mask and swung my way back home, it was getting pretty late. I stopped a couple of muggers on my way, left a note too. Always gotta leave a snarky note on the person who committed the crime. 

Anyway, I guess it's time to end the day here. See you in the morning.