"what do you mean i didn't mean to & of course i love her? why did you hurt her like that then?" harrison asked.

"how do you even know what happened? did she tell you?" tom asked back.

"i saw her having a panic attack in her fucking car because of what you said to her tom! i was the one calming her down all of last night until she fell asleep at my place!" harrison yelled.

"she h-had a panic attack...?" tom asked shocked, feeling even more guilty.

"well i guess that's what happens when you hurt a girl who has been hurt the same exact way many times before. she felt she hurt you & that she doesn't deserve to happy or loved, that's how you made her feel! but you said that was a mistake right? am i right mate?" harrison asked tom, running a hand over his face.

"now will you tell me your side of the story? what the fuck happened to you last night?" harrison said, looking at tom to start talking, which he did.

**********

"so... you think she needs someone who's around more & that she deserves more because you feel you can't give her what she wants? tom, what's got you thinking like that? she's in love with you!" harrison said, feeling bad for tom.

"she needs someone who is around more harrison, i'm always busy now a days & i just feel like... she's getting tired of me leaving all the time & i know how it affects her when i'm gone so much, she's tired of it" tom said as he leaned into his hands as he sat on the couch with harrison.

"you should've talked to her about it instead of running away from it & saying a lie to her. you know that how her past relationships have ended before right? she must feel so hurt you told her that too, because she's head over heels for you" harrison said, putting a hand on tom's back, running it up & down.

"you know how i never wanted to hurt her but, i fucked up so bad haz... so fucking bad. she's never gonna want to see or hear from me ever again" tom said quietly.

"you should give her some space before you reach out, she's hurt too. she's staying at my place for a while so i'll keep an eye on her-"

"wait she's at your place still?" tom asked, raising his head.

"she's not comfortable going back to her's because... of you, so she's staying in my guest bedroom for a couple days" harrison replied, feeling his phone start to ring in his pocket.

"one moment alright?" harrison mumbled before standing up & walking near the front door.

"haz?" you asked from the line.

"y/n, hey. you alright?" harrison asked, slightly smiling.

"i'm the same as before, but i was wondering if you could pick up some stuff for me from my place for me?" you asked him.

"of course, i still have your spare key & i'll call you when i get there okay? i won't take too long" he replied, pulling out his keys from his pocket.

"okay haz, thank you again. i'll see you" you said, smiling a little.

"see you" he said before ending the call, going back to the living room.