oikawa x reader

(I'm a simp for him, don't @ me)

(author-chan from future here: this is way longer than I thought it would be. I spent the past 2 days writing this one shot, lmao. Before You start, please excuse any small grammar or spelling mistakes. I tried my best but english is not my mother tongue and I still have my problems with the , in english lmao. Okay so get a cup of tea or water or lemonade, make yourself comfortable and I hope you enjoy 💓)

y/n pov

"YOU DID IT!" I happily screamed at the boys from the volleyball team after winning a game against Dateko. Kiyoko and I started smiling at each other and we both took some towels and water bottles to give all of the boys one.
Coach Ukai came closer to us. "That was a really good game. The enemy was tough, but all of you did a very good job!" They all looked extremely relieved, especially Asahi. He had some problems with Dateko before, so he was super anxious about playing against them again.

"HINATA BOKE" Okay, everyone was relieved except for those two love birds over there. Kageyama and Hinata always had something to fight about. I chuckled. Everything was normal. "Kiyoko, y/n! What about you both sit next to us at the restaurant later?" I just noticed Tanaka and Nishinoya staring at the two of us. I looked at Kiyoko, she was not really paying attention to them. "Well, I guess, sure why not." I smiled and they both just froze. "Seriously??!" "Yup" "NOYA, WE DID IT" Then they both just jumped right away. "They are never going to stop, right?" I laughed. "Nope, not even when we're not on this school anymore." Kiyoko added. She was pretty right, since we're both 3rd graders. It's kind of sad to think about that and it's not the right time to do that today. I've just became the second manager of the volleyball club so this beautiful thing just started.
Later on the bus I was sitting next to Kiyoko again. "So, now they've won against Dateko, who's the next they are playing against?" "Seijoh." "The ones with the white-turquoise uniforms?" Kiyoko nodded. "Oh shoot, didn't Kageyama get into a fight with their Captain last time?" "Yes he did. But I think Daichi is going to watch out for him more this time. We can't risk him getting hurt." "You're right." I felt relieved after hearing Daichi's name. Karasuno's captain always knew what to do.

The next day came sooner than we thought, so we were all again in this gym. Kageyama looked even more tense than usual. Sugawara was already trying to bring him down, but even he was failing at it. "I gotta go to the bathroo-" "Of course you do, Hinata." Tanaka was laughing and the redhead just stuck out his tongue and rushed off. It was still some time left before the match would start so Daichi decided that they would do a bit more training but Hinata was still gone. It's been 15 minutes already and he didn't show up yet. "I'm gonna get him." Kageyama put the volleyball that was in his hand down on the floor and went off. I watched him go through the door. Only one minute later I started to hear screaming. "YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING ME"
That was definitely Kageyama. And hearing him scream like that was not good at all. Not. good. at. all. Daichi immediately got angry. "I'm gonna get them-" "No, wait! I'll do it. Take your time for warming up." "Are you sure?" I nodded fast and went into the direction where I heard Kageyamas loud voice coming from. He was about to punch someone. "KAGEYAMA NO." I rushed there in the wrong timing so that I got hit instead. My vision became blank for a second and I fell onto the floor. "Y/N!" Hinata showed up behind Kageyama, who was paralyzed after hitting me. "You-You're nose is bleeding." Hinata rushed off to get toilet paper for the blood. Kageyama was still staring at me, so was the person he actually wanted to punch. "I'm so sorry-" "Did you just punch a girl in the face? Jeez, Tobio-Chan." "That was not my purpose!" Kageyama angrily growled at that guy. "Are you alright?" I looked at him to find out who Kageyama was fighting with. He had fluffy brown hair and was wearing Seijoh's Uniform and two different kneecap protections. He was familiar, I had seen him in some sports magazines before but I forgot his name. "Yeah.. I guess." Still feeling a bit dizzy I decided it was better to stay on the ground for a bit. "y/n I'm really really sorry. I did not mean to- you know." Kageyama was giving me apologetic puppy eyes."Yes, it's alright. I just hope that you won't ever try to punch someone again." Hinata came back with a bunch of tissues he found in his bag and gave them to me. "Thank you, Hinata." I smiled at him. "You two, go practice now. I'll be there in a second. Just need to sit down for a bit." "Are you sure you're alright alone?" Kageyama looked at me with a questioning face. "Tsch, I'm still here you know?" The boy with the other puppy eyes was still standing next to me. Kageyama got angry again. "Shut the fuck up." Then he turned around to me and his expression softened. "Talk to us if you're not feeling well, okay?" I nodded and Kagehina went back into the gym, leaving me alone with this stranger. Uhm, help?